Professional Mover & Leader
Company: College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving - Keystone Hau
Posted on: June 25, 2022
*WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM A JOB?*
*HAVE FUN WORKING FOR THE HUNKS*
* *Being active & having fun*
* *Great Team Environment*
* *Flexible Schedule*
* *Great Pay*
* *Career Opportunities!*
*To be one of the H.U.N.K.S., you must be: Honest, Uniformed, Nice,
Knowledgeable, and Service-oriented.* -Come and see what all the
buzz is about and join our winning team.
College Hunks Hauling Junk is the fastest-growing junk-hauling
franchise and moving franchise in America. College Hunks Hauling
Junk also has impressive brand recognition. The franchise has been
featured on The Oprah Winfrey Show, ABC's Shark Tank, HGTV's House
Hunters, AMC's The Pitch, Bravo's The Millionaire Matchmaker, TLC's
Hoarding: Buried Alive and Fox Business, as well as in The Wall
Street Journal, The New York Times, USA Today, Time magazine, The
Huffington Post, Forbes, Inc. and more.
Do you enjoy a fast-paced, multi-faceted work environment where you
get to be exposed to different types of professional work like
Sales, Marketing, Logistics, Customer Service, Equipment
operations, project management, conflict resolution, and
communication? If so, we have an incredible opportunity with
excellent growth potential. - You will be involved in learning
techniques on how to develop rapport, establish value while having
a sense of accomplishment each day! - There is no other place young
people with little experience can work to build a resume like
College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving! -
* Go out of your way to be friendly (smile, eye contact,
small-talk) to everyone whom you come in contact with throughout
the day - especially your clients.
* Look, act and become a friendly college hunk - starting with the
uniform (shirt tucked in, hat straight, pants at the waist), and
continuing with your attitude (smiles and eye contact).
* Educate clients about pricing and services and the benefit to
them prior to giving an estimate, ensuring 110% satisfaction.
* SAFELY operate at all times.
* Make sure all daily truck inspections are performed (tire
pressure, oil, equipment, etc).
* Make sure the truck has enough receipts, safety equipment, and
* Price jobs aggressively, meeting and surpassing benchmarks.
* Be able to make logistical decisions (when to dispose of, what to
donate or recycle, how to best complete a job, how to package items
and load a truck, how to market during downtime).
* Lead your team by relevant examples, showing them what the core
values of the company are all about.
* Help to train new hires about the day to day operations and core
* Prevent careless and costly mistakes, including damage, injury,
unhappy clients, lost equipment, etc.
* Check-in regularly throughout the day with direct supervisor for
additional assignments and troubleshooting guidance
Who we're looking to hire: If you love customer service and helping
others, you've come to the right place. No experience necessary! We
provide hands-on training to all to ensure you succeed. Must meet
the following qualifications:
* Must be able to lift 50 pounds with a team.
* Reliable transportation to and from work.
* Valid/Active Driver's License.
* Eligible to work in the United States.
* Drug and alcohol-free.
* Must be able to pass a federal background check with no felonies
in the past 5 years.
* Giving back to the community by donating two meals to Feeding
Children Everywhere for every job we complete.
* Being a part of a team with great attitudes and work ethic.
* Flexibility with scheduling.
* Open-Door Environment; Dynamic culture
* On the job training
* Team outings
*Compensation: up to $25 p**er hour*
Excellent earning potential including hourly pay plus tips and
performance based bonuses. -
Each CHHJ location is independently owned and operated by a
franchisee. Spokane location is a veteran-owned business.
Keywords: College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving - Keystone Hau, Spokane , Professional Mover & Leader, Other , Cheney, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!