Company: Spokane Club
Posted on: August 5, 2022
$250 Sign-On Bonus after 60 Days!
Spokane Club is a membership-based organization, and member
happiness is a primary goal of all staff. Employee happiness is
also fundamental to us! We offer free club membership to all our
employees upon start, as well as discounted lessons, training,
hotel rooms, and dining experience. An annual bonus after one year
is also awarded in appreciation of our fabulous employees.
As a Server at Spokane Club, you would be responsible for providing
the finest personal and professional meal service to all members
and guests, maintaining a positive attitude with a commitment to
courtesy, respect, and proper etiquette.
* Greet members as they are seated in the dining room
* Present menu, answer questions, and make suggestions regarding
food and service.
* Demonstrate working knowledge of menu selections, including
* Prepare dining room for shirt, such as table setting, making
* Accurately take member orders; efficiently operate point of sale
* Serve members using proper serving guideline
* Observe diners to respond to any additional requests and to
determine when meal has been completed
* Clean, stock, and maintain workstation throughout shift
* Provide timely communication with bus staff regarding guest
* Garnish and decorate dishes prior to serving within Chef's
* Re-stock service ware for meal shift
* Notify Restaurant Manager of food or service-related member
concerns, and work with him/her to resolve issues
* Present bill and accepts payment
* Ensure guest satisfaction of dining experience
* Reconcile tickets with end-of-shift summary
* Follow all safety and sanitation policies
* Communicate effectively and in cooperation with kitchen staff
* Perform additional responsibilities, such as room service or
catering duties, as requested by a manager at any time
* Our customers are what we are about. One of the keys to a
positive guest experience is positive interaction with staff. It is
essential that you always remain professional, and that you treat
all guests and associated with courtesy and respect, under all
* To maintain a positive guest and associate experience, your work
habits should always meet and strive to exceed restaurant standards
for work procedures, dress, grooming, punctuality, and attendance.
You should be adaptable to change in your work area and in
restaurant procedures with a willingness to learn new skills and
improve existing ones, can solve routine problems that occur on the
job, and ask for help whenever you are not sure how to do
* Self-starting personality with an even disposition.
* Able to always maintain a professional appearance and manner.
* Must be willing to "pitch-in" and help co-workers with their job
duties and be a team player.
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* English language and professional communication skills
* Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions. Ability to
effectively present information in one-on-one and small group
situations to members, and other employees of the organization.
* Basic math skills and problem-solving abilities
* Valid Washington State Food & Beverage Permit and Class 12 or
Class 13 MAST Permit
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or
feel; and talk or hear.
* The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms.
The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or
* The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 30 pounds and
frequently life and move up to 50 pounds.
* Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature
and level of work performed by employees within this position. The
actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based
on assignment or group. This job description in no way states or
implies that these are the only duties performed by the Server.
S/He is required to follow any other instructions and to perform
other duties as required by the General Manager.
Minimum wage plus tips
Keywords: Spokane Club, Spokane , Server, Other , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!