Company: Marimn Health
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Come work for Marimn Health - voted one of the Best Places to
Work in the Inland Northwest in 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 and
Modern Healthcare's Family Friendliest Employer in 2020! Fantastic
benefits, flexible schedules, paid holidays and ability to choose
vacation times! Please note that this position is in Plummer, ID.
Carpool opportunities are available. QUALIFICATIONS: High school
diploma or G.E.D. required, individuals currently enrolled in
school or a GED program will be considered. Must have the following
current certification: Lifeguard Certification, First Aid & CPR for
the Professional Rescuer (or equivalent i.e. Ellis & Associates,
BSA) and Lifeguard Instructor certification. If the applicant does
not hold a Lifeguard Instructor certification, one must be obtained
within the first six month of hire. This position will be involved
in teaching classes and/or lessons. Must be able to pass lifeguard
skills test as a part of the selection process. ADA ESSENTIAL
- Hearing: within normal limits with or without use of corrective
- Vision: adequate to read 12-point type with or without use of
- Must be able to verbally interact with staff, clients and
- Manual dexterity of hands/fingers for writing and data
- Performs swimming rescues to patrons in distress including
approaching, breaking holds, and carrying people, which may require
the removal of the patron from the water.
- Standing 75% of the day.
- Walking 80% of the day.
- Pushing up to 60 lbs.
- Pulling up to 60 lbs. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Efficient and confident when using rescue or safety equipment.
Wears lifeguard uniform, fanny packs and carries rescue tube at all
- Ensures pool and Wellness Center policies are being followed
and enforces these when needed, being consistent and fair at all
- Be a role model to all patrons, especially our youth.
- Courteously assists members with questions or problems,
providing exceptional customer service at all times.
- Knows and promotes aquatic programs to all students and
- Knows daily schedules.
- Completes administration tasks such as, but not limited to,
returning phone messages, maintaining records and reports,
including chemical testing, waist bag, whistle, incidents reports
and facility usage, in a thorough and timely manner.
- Attends facility staff meetings as required, serves on assigned
committees and prepares reports as requested.
- Follows procedures for scheduling. The employee communicates
changes and fulfills responsibility in shift coverage.
- Responsible for compliance with all policies and procedures;
especially aquatics opening and closing procedures and MOD.
- Instructs all ages and levels in any area of Aquatic exercise
or other WC/ CC departments.
- Completes cleaning assignments; follows written procedures for
any bodily fluid discharge.
- Performs daily chemical tests as outlined in Aquatics
- Reports any ongoing problems to the supervisor
- Follows defined Rotation when patrons are in the water or on
deck, maintaining visual contact at all times.
- Keeps deck areas clear.
- Responds immediately in an emergency to prevent further or more
- Assists with Lifeguard and other certification courses and in
house training as assigned.
- Makes sure the classes run properly.
- Responds to assignments in a timely manner and communicates
with the supervisor when timelines cannot be met.
- Other duties as assigned. PM22PI187685604
Keywords: Marimn Health, Spokane , LIFEGUARD, Other , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!