Registered Nurse RN, Rehab
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Command your healthcare career with CareRev.Download the CareRev
app, apply, pass your interview, and submit your credentials to
work local, flexible healthcare shifts.Earn top industry rates
wherever, whenever, and however often you'd like - with payouts
twice per week. No contracts. No commitments. No burnout.Apply
today to get started."ABOUT ME": To succeed in this per-diem
position, you must be knowledgeable with current nursing best
practices. Must be flexible and willing to float if needed. Strong
communication skills and knowledge of current evidence-based
practice are essential. If you are comfortable enough to hit the
ground running in a new setting, this may be a good fit for you.
-Position: Inpatient Rehab RNRequired Education and Credentials
- Current RN license and good standing with the Washington State
Board of Nursing.
- Current AHA BLS certification.Required Experience and
- Minimum of 1 year full-time experience as an inpatient Rehab RN
within the last year.
- APRNs who apply must have recent bedside experience under RN
scope of practice.
- Strong ability to assess, plan, coordinate, evaluate, and
delegate the delivery of rehabilitation patient care, as well as
demonstrate critical thinking and consistency following established
- Working knowledge and competency administering medications
through all routes, initiating peripheral IVs, changing PICC line
dressings, and administering various treatments included in the
patient's plan of care required. -
- Strong familiarity with care of patients post stroke, spinal
cord injury, traumatic brain injury, and various orthopedic
- Working knowledge of tracheostomy care, ventilator support, PEG
tube and wound vac management is required.Please note: You will be
asked about your COVID-19 vaccine status at the time of your
interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between facility partners and
geographic regions.---How to Apply:
- Click on "apply now" on this job posting.
- Complete a brief form.
- Check your inbox for an email confirmation. A CareRev Talent
Coordinator will reach out shortly after with next steps.
- Didn't get an email from us? Check your spam. ----*Rates are
subject to change without prior notice and are driven by the
marketplace and facility needs. Assigned rates fall within listed
Keywords: CareRev, Spokane , Registered Nurse RN, Rehab, Other , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!