Facility Associate I - (South Hill) Spokane, WA - Full &/or Part-time/Hourly
Company: Goodwill Industries of the Inland Northwest
Posted on: September 22, 2022
NOTE: Please apply early, as this job posting is subject to
removal before the deadline if sufficient number of qualified
applications are received. Thank you.Closes: 10/9/22Summary:The
Facility Associate I primarily works in the processing/production
area of the facility, handling a variety of donated goods and/or on
the sales floor stocking shelves and providing customer service.
There may be part-time positions available with some benefits.
Goodwill is always accepting applications for this position to
maintain an applicant pool. Must pass background check.Essential
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:Provide
outstanding customer service. Must demonstrate willingness and
ability to adhere to Goodwill Industries of the Inland Northwest
directives, rules, policies, procedures, and departmental and
organizational standards.Merchandise Stocker
- Transport items to and from the sales floor
- Place items on shelves, in floor fixtures or on racks
- Face shelves, racks, and/or floor fixtures according to display
- Remove old items from display and place in totes or carts, as
- Assist at cash register wrapping or bagging merchandise
- Provide excellent customer service
- Provide carry out service as neededTagger/Ticketer
- Prepare items for sale by hanging clothing, cleaning items as
needed and/or bagging items that need to be kept together.
- Tag, mark and/or code items selected for sale according to
designated prices and type of merchandise.
- Tally amounts and/or prices of processed items.
Keywords: Goodwill Industries of the Inland Northwest, Spokane , Facility Associate I - (South Hill) Spokane, WA - Full &/or Part-time/Hourly, Other , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!