Mortgage Loan Officer - Downtown Spokane Washington
Company: Idaho Central Credit Union
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Overview:A Mortgage Loan Officer is responsible for increasing
mortgage loan business by making sales calls and presentations to
current/prospective members and prospective Real Estate Agents,
Builders, and Business Partners on a regular basis to develop
long-term relationships. Promote and cross-sell additional Credit
Union products and services.Responsibilities:
- Market Credit Union Mortgage products in Idaho Central's
geographical field of membership.
- Develop business and generate leads from real estate agents.
-Handle applications and manage all communication during the loan
- Perform pre-approval analysis of new mortgage applications
including, but not limited to: reviewing income documents, asset
documents, tax returns, credit reports, Automated Underwriting
- Assist in training branch team members on Loan Origination
Systems or Encompass best practices and
- Cross-sell all Credit Union products and services when
- Attend all loan closings.Qualifications:Bachelor's Degree or
equivalent experience. The ability to work under pressure and
organize tasks for optimal sales performance. Excellent attention
to detail, communication and interpersonal skills. Must be able to
maintain NMLS registration.
Performance Standard:Must be able to achieve the minimum monthly
sales expectations established by the VP of Mortgages. Must take
pride in department, always meeting and exceeding member's
expectations throughout the mortgage process. Must be professional
and courteous in manner, with a focus on attendance, quality, and
quantity of work performed. Must be willing to comply with the Bank
Secrecy Act and USA Patriot Act as implemented by Idaho Central
- Perform tasks requiring manual dexterity (processing paperwork,
filing, stapling, sorting, collating, typing, counting cash,
- Sit for extended periods of time.
- Lift 20-40 pounds of applicable supplies including but not
limited to copy paper, cash drawers, marketing material, etc.
- Repetitive motion using wrists, hands, and fingers.
- Reach keyboards.
- Ability to operate basic office machines (calculator, computer,
telephone, copy machine, fax machine, etc.).
The above statements reflect the general details considered
necessary to describe the essential functions of the job and should
not be construed as a detailed description of all the work
requirements that may be inherent of the job.Must be eligible for
membership at Idaho Central Credit Union to obtain employment.
Idaho Central Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color,
religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, age, disability,
protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by
Keywords: Idaho Central Credit Union, Spokane , Mortgage Loan Officer - Downtown Spokane Washington, Other , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!