Store Clerk- Walla Walla
Company: CHS Inc.
Location: Walla Walla
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Store Clerk- Walla WallaJob ID: 6985Location:Walla Walla, WA,
US, 99362-1721Date posted: Sep 13, 2022Employment Type:
HourlySchedule: Part TimeJob ID: 6985CHS Inc. is a leading global
agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the
United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to
businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture
customers and consumers across the United States and around the
world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but
today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating
connections to empower agriculture.SummaryResponsibilities
- Provide excellent customer service. Treat customers
professionally; greet customers promptly and courteously. Provide
assistance to customers browsing inventory or checking out items at
- Perform cashier responsibilities including accepting payments
and issuing receipts.
- Display and organize products in the store for customers to
- Maintain the appearance of the store through dusting, cleaning
and restocking merchandise on the shelves.
- Assist with ordering merchandise and tracking inventory.
- Monitor customers to assist the store in loss prevention.
- Assist with preparation of displays and promotions.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all
safety policies, training, personal protective equipment procedures
and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and
correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or
- Perform other duties as assigned.Minimum Qualifications
- Knowledge of Retail and/or Retail Merchandising and Customer
- Must meet minimum age requirementAdditional Qualifications
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English to customers
- Basic math and computer skills to operate store equipment such
as, but not limited to, cash register, time and record keeping
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Ability to work flexible hours preferred
- Pre-employment screening is based on the job requirements and
industry guidelines and may or may not be required for the
position. If required, selected candidates must pass pre-employment
screenings to include all or a combination of drug, criminal, motor
vehicle check, physical requirements and FMSCA
- Ability to sit, stand, squat, bend and lift up to 55 lbs
repeatedlyCHS offers a competitive total compensation package.
Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance,
Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company
Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability,
Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.CHS is an Equal
Keywords: CHS Inc., Spokane , Store Clerk- Walla Walla, Other , Walla Walla, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!