Company: Rockwood Retirement Communities
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Rockwood South Hill is looking for a motivated and experienced
individual to join our team as a Server/Bartender. This individual
will provide great customer service to residents, families, and
* Mix traditional and creative cocktails
* Take and process guests' orders in a timely fashion.
* Able to maintain a clean and orderly station.
* Memorize menus and modifiers for on-demand recitation.
* Up-sell desserts and drinks as appropriate for individual guests
* Manage large groups quickly and efficiently through attentive
service and precise order taking.
* Prepare or serve hot or cold beverages, such as coffee, espresso
drinks, blended coffees, or teas
* Check temperatures of freezers, refrigerators, or heating
equipment to ensure the proper functioning
* stock supplies or retail products
* Serve prepared foods, such as muffins, biscotti, or bagels
* Maintain a casual upscale dining atmosphere and handle guest
complaints/ requests quickly.
*Required Skills and Experience*
* 1+ years wait staff experience.
* Excellent customer service.
* Current Washington State Food Handlers permit.
* MAST training within 60 days of employment.
* Comfort with POS computer system.
*All employees regularly scheduled to work at least 30 hours a week
and have completed our waiting period of employment are eligible
for the following benefits: *
* Medical/Dental/Vision & TruHear Insurance
* Paid Sick Leave and Vacation - available after 90-days of
* 6 Paid Holidays and 2 Personal Holidays per calendar year after
90-days of service
* Holiday pay
* Flex Spending Accounts
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
* 403(B) with match and no waiting period to begin deferrals
* Group Life Insurance & AD&D
* Voluntary Life Insurance & AD&D
* Critical Illness
* Critical Accident
* Identity Theft Protection Assistance
* Pet Insurance
* Jury Duty, Bereavement Leave, Pet Bereavement, Personal Leave,
Family Leave and Military Leave
*Additional perks include: *
* Free soup and discounted meal prices
* Employee Financial Assistance Fund (Rockwood Residents'
* Continuing Education Scholarships (Rockwood Residents' Foundation
* Sponsorship opportunities for Nursing Assistant Certification
* Employee Bus Pass Program - Deep discount
* Free Fitness Center access for employees and a guest on
* Employee Health and Wellness Program [participation results in
discounted monthly insurance premiums]
* Payroll deductions for coffee and meals at our restaurants
* Ability to purchase discounted Premiere Movie Passes
* Employee Appreciation Events
* Years of Service Celebrations and Awards
* Free Hepatitis B Vaccine
* Free parking
* Encourage and support promotions from within
*Environment: * Fair, fun, kind, caring, safe, diverse, family-like
Job Type: Full-time
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Spokane, WA 99223: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Are you willing to authorize a criminal background check per
* I understand that per Governor Inslee's proclamation, as a
condition of employment with Rockwood Retirement Communities, I
must be fully vaccinated by October 18, 2021. If an employee needs
accommodation from this mandate due to a disability under the ADA
or Washington Law Against Discrimination or due to a sincerely held
religious belief, the employee should contact the Agency's Human
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Rockwood Retirement Communities, Spokane , Server/Bartender!, Other , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!