Company: Sportsman's Warehouse
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Purpose of Position: *
A Cashier is responsible for maintaining outstanding customer
service as per Company standards, processing sales quickly,
accurately and efficiently, cash register operations and
safeguarding company assets.
*Duties and Responsibilities: *
* Provide the very best in customer service by greeting customers
upon entrance into store and thanking them upon exiting the
* Clean, stock and straighten all merchandise in the front end of
* Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas.
* Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure
that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
* Accurately ring merchandise through the register, ensuring that
all tenders balance at the end of the shift.
* Count down the till with a Department Manager at the end of the
* Check in customer's firearms and fill out proper check in
* Properly issue gift cards.
* Properly tender loyalty program purchases.
* Request information or assistance using paging systems.
* Perform other tasks as necessary and assigned by management,
which may at times include assisting in other departments.
* Encourage customers to participate in all company promotions,
including the company's monthly DVD's.
*Required Skills: *
Good verbal and written communication is required as well as good
math skills and problem solving skills.
*Education and Training: *
A high school diploma or high school equivalency diploma are
*Physical Requirements: *
This position involves a variety of physical activities including:
talking, hearing, sitting, and standing for multiple hours, and
repetitive motions. Visual acuity is required for completing work
on computer. The ability to stand for extended periods of time is
*Travel Requirements: *
This position does not require travel.
Sportsman's Warehouse is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Part-time
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you
must approach the employer directly to request this as Indeed is
not responsible for the employer's application process.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $14.49 per hour
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* 4 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Sportsman's Warehouse, Spokane , Cashier/Customer Service, Other , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!