Company: Zoe Coffee and Kitchen
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Zoe Coffee and Kitchen is looking for a weekend morining
Wash and clean tableware, pots, pans and cooking equipment. Keep
the dishroom and equipment clean and organized.
*Duties & Responsibilities: *
* Load, run and unload dish machine.
* Keep the dish machine clean and report any functional or
mechanical problems immediately.
* Monitor dish machine water temperature to ensure sanitary wash
* Wash and store all tableware and kitchenware.
* Keep dishroom clean and organized.
* Maintain adequate levels of clean tableware for dining room and
* Bag and haul dishroom trash to dumpster at designed times.
* Handle tableware carefully to prevent breakage and loss.
* Maintain adequate levels of dish detergents and cleaning
* Clean food preparation and production areas as required.
* Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and
efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant
manager or immediate supervisor.
* No previous restaurant experience required.
* Be able to work in hot, wet, humid and loud environment for long
periods of time.
* Be physically able to lift, reach, bend and stoop.
* Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
(up to 5 hours).
* Be able to safely lift bags, cases and stacks weighing up to 60
pounds up to 30 times per shift.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $14.49 - $16.00 per hour
* Casual dining restaurant
* Morning shift
Weekly day range:
* Every weekend
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Pullman, WA 99163: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Zoe Coffee and Kitchen, Spokane , Dishwasher, Other , Pullman, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!