ADOLESCENT SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Company: Marimn Health
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Come work for Marimn Health - voted one of the Best Places to
Work in the Inland Northwest in 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 AND 2022 and
Modern Healthcare's Family Friendliest Employer in 2020! Fantastic
benefits, flexible schedules, paid holidays and ability to choose
vacation times! Your employer paid benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Vision for employee and all
- 401(k) plan with 5% employer match after 1 year of
- Employee Life insurance plan of $100,000 + the employee's
- Short and long term disability.
- Generous PTO with the ability to earn additional personal days.
Please note that this position is in Plummer, ID. Carpool
opportunities are available. QUALIFICATIONS: High School
Diploma/GED required. Valid driver's license required. Associate's
degree in Chemical Dependency, Addictions, Community Service,
Native American Studies, Human Service, Education or Social Work
preferred. A minimum of two years of experience with youth
programming, substance misuse, mental health promotion or
suicide/crisis intervention/response required. Must be certified in
QPR, TIC, and Peer Support Specialist, or must be willing to obtain
these certifications within 12 months of hire. Experience using
Microsoft Word and Outlook. This is a grant funded position:
through July 2025. Continuation of this position beyond the initial
grant period is subject to continued funding and/or demonstrated
need. ADA ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Hearing within normal limits with or without use of corrective
- Vision: adequate to read 12-point type with or without use of
- Must be able to verbally interact with staff, clients and
- Manual dexterity of hands/fingers for writing and data
- Able to lift up to 40lbs.
- Sitting 50% of the day.
- Standing/walking up to 50 % of the day.
- Pushing up to 40 lbs.
- Pulling up to 40 lbs. ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serves as a positive role model for youth and program
- Staffs the Teen Room at the Coeur Center for after school
support and engagement.
- Provide teen transportation for special events, field trips and
after daily programming.
- Organizes and facilitates projects, cultural activities and
evidence based programming to support and engage youth.
- Organize, facilitate and support Youth Council
meetings/events/activities in alignment with overall BGC
- Provides information and assistance to help clinicians
formulate client treatment plans and coordination of services.
- Identifies community resources and collaborates with allied
professionals to benefit those in seeking prevention, intervention,
or recovery access to services.
- Creates a supportive coaching relationship by increasing
motivation and confidence to embrace positive actions through
encouragement and substance misuse, suicide prevention, and mental
- Serves a liaison between Marimn Health and the consortium to
offer input to aid the success of ongoing projects and partnerships
- Works closely with the Wellbriety Program and Marimn Health
Behavioral Health to ensure collaboration and continuity of care
for mutual clients. Acts as a proponent for the Wellbriety Programs
and shows personal investment in its success.
- Assists Behavioral Health providers in arranging all details
related to patient referrals.
- Performs other duties as assignedPM22PI200527094
Keywords: Marimn Health, Spokane , ADOLESCENT SUPPORT SPECIALIST, Other , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!