Company: Marimn Health
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Come work for Marimn Health - voted one of the Best Places to
Work in the Inland Northwest in 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 AND 2022 and
Modern Healthcare's Family Friendliest Employer in 2020! Fantastic
benefits, flexible schedules, paid holidays and ability to choose
vacation times! Your employer paid benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Vision for employee and all
- 401(k) plan with 5% employer match after 1 year of
- Employee Life insurance plan of $100,000 + the employee's
- Short and long term disability.
- Generous PTO with the ability to earn additional personal days.
Please note that this position is in Plummer, ID. Carpool
opportunities are available. QUALIFICATIONS: Graduate of an
accredited Radiology Program. Radiology Technologist or Registry
eligible status. Radiological experience of 3-5 years in a hospital
or clinic setting preferred. ADA ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Hearing: within normal limits with or without use of corrective
- Vision: adequate to read 12-point type with or without use of
- Must be able to verbally interact with staff, clients and
- Manual dexterity of hands/fingers for writing and data
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Standing 25% of the day.
- Walking 25% of the day.
- Pushing up to 30 lbs.
- Pulling up to 20 lbs. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Demonstrates a level of knowledge and competency and actively
pursues educational activities to maintain or enhance that
knowledge and competency
- Demonstrates ability to perform radiology exams and correct
positioning of patients for appropriate x-rays
- Demonstrates attention to detail by assuring correct
annotations (correct patient demographics, correct L/R labeling
- Demonstrates ALARA principles and standards by properly
protecting patients and self from effects of radiation including
collimation on all images and use of protective
- Demonstrates ability to operate Carestream Quantum digital
radiology system (or similar system) and make CD's as needed
- Demonstrates ability to interpret radiology orders and take
appropriate steps to problem solve discrepant orders
- Demonstrates ability to provide outside Radiologists with
accurate information to reach interpretation by preparing the
on-line Medicalis form for each patient
- Consults with providers as needed to ensure quality and
- Demonstrates availability at all times during operating
- Maintains relationships that are characterized by mutual
support, open communication, trust and respect
- Handles conflicts with appropriate respect for privacy and
maintaining the self-esteem of those involved
- Demonstrates ability to critique own practice for error and
pursues corrective action as needed
- Participates in projects and follows through to completion
- Other duties as assigned.PM22PI200527208
Keywords: Marimn Health, Spokane , RADIOLOGY TECHNOLOGIST, Other , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!