Company: Potential Energy Coalition
Posted on: March 20, 2023
- Support senior executive's day-to-day administrative needs
including preparing for meetings, managing travel and submitting
expense reports etc.
- Manage complex calendaring, interacting and coordinating with
internal and external partners, across multiple time zones.
- Help organize team meetings, including preparing the agenda,
organizing follow ups and related tasks etc.
- Support Operations & Development staff with administrative
- Keep organizational records and maintain a digital filing
- Participate in special projects as assigned
- Provide supplementary on-the-ground coordination for the
executives' daily operations, as neededThe ideal candidate will
exercise good judgment, discretion, and flexibility in your
approach. You will be proactively anticipating the needs of the
executives that you support. As a problem solver who can multi-task
with ease. Requirements:
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Located in Eastern Time (or following states: MA, ME, RI, NH,
VT, MD, DE, CT, NY, NJ, PA, OH, MI, IN, KY, WV, VA, NC, SC, GA,
- Exceptional organizational skills and intuitive attention to
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously while working
under pressure to meet critical deadlines
- Proactive with excellent follow-up and a sense of urgency.
- Proficiency with Mac OS & Google Workspace (Calendar, Drive,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
- Creative problem solving - you aren't timid about responding to
and handling sensitive and complex situations
- Ability to provide clear and concise oral and written
communication to all levels of employees within the company
- Ability to represent the company in a positive and enthusiastic
- Positive attitude, highly motivated, and able to easily build
relationships across multiple functions and business
unitsFull-time, Exempt, 40 hours/weekPotential Energy is a project
of Windward Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity that incubates new and
innovative public-interest projects and grant-making programs.
Windward is committed to attracting, developing and retaining
exceptional people, and to creating a work environment that is
dynamic, rewarding and enables each of us to realize our potential.
Windward's work environment is safe and open to all employees and
partners, respecting the full spectrum of race, color, religious
creed, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin,
political affiliation, ancestry, age, disability, genetic
information, veteran status, and all other classifications
protected by law in the locality and/or state in which you are
Keywords: Potential Energy Coalition, Spokane , Executive Assistant, Other , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...