Skin Care Expert SO- Ulta Beauty
Company: Ulta Beauty
Posted on: June 12, 2019
The skincare expert (SE) is responsible for engaging guests in the
prestige sales department and consulting with them on their skin
care needs to recommend products and services. The SE delivers
quality professional services with emphasis on the guest s total
look. They support the prestige sales manager (PSM) and focus on
performance (service/retail sales, and in-store events), people
(guest service), and process (operating procedures and compliance
standards). This position requires a passion for the beauty
industry, exceptional guest service, and the aptitude to learn and
communicate product knowledge.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (*Essential Functions)
The SE is a champion of Ulta Beauty s mission, vision, and values,
and should demonstrate them skillfully and consistently through the
following (as well as all other projects/duties as assigned):
- Perform services at the skin bar
- Drive skin services and prestige retail skin sales
- Demonstrate, recommend, and sell prestige skin and makeup
- Support the execution of in-store events that deliver an
unrivaled guest experience while delivering on sales goals.
- Embody the Ulta Beauty brand by delivering exceptional service
and driving guest loyalty. People
- Develop guest relationships through consultations and
appropriate retail and service recommendations.
- Serve all guests, including walk-in guests, in a timely and
- Develop a partnership with prestige beauty advisors and service
professionals to provide a total-store and well- rounded guest
- Establish professional peer and brand partner relationships
that foster a shared interest in collaboratively delivering on
sales and service goals. Process
- Be knowledgeable of, and ensure compliance with Ulta Beauty and
state board policies, procedures, and standards.
- Follow all safety and infection control procedures before,
during, and after services.
- Follow established service protocols to ensure a consistent and
exceptional guest experience.
- Utilize appropriate booking and clientele systems to book
guests for return services and for events.
- Manage supplies, and testers, and communicate any needs to the
PSM, ensuring you are guest-ready at all times.
- Ensure prestige department and tester standards are adhered to
at all times.
- Attend mandatory services and retail product trainings and
- Esthetician or Cosmetology license Experience
- Previous relevant work experience is preferred Skills
- Proficiency with latest salon techniques for performing
facials, skin analysis and microdermabrasion
- Proficiency with the latest techniques for performing make up
- Proficiency with use of equipment needed to perform technical
- Proficiency to demonstrate, recommend and sell prestige skin
and makeup products
- Developed communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Continuous mobility throughout the store on a daily basis
- Lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. on a daily basis
- Stoop, kneel, and crouch on a daily basis with or without an
- Climb a ladder and maintain balance on a daily basisAssociated
topics: account manager, courteous, greet, manner, sales, sales
associate, sales management, sales representative, sample,
Keywords: Ulta Beauty, Spokane , Skin Care Expert SO- Ulta Beauty, Other , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!