Customer Support Representative
Company: McKinstry Company
Posted on: June 14, 2019
At McKinstry, we re proud to be a collective group of innovators
and problem solvers, builders and engineers, mentors and students.
We strive to create a safe and engaging work environment that
empowers you to do the work you are passionate about.
We believe deeply that energy and facility services, engineering
and construction are revolutionizing the built environment and if
you re driven by our mission to transform ideas into meaningful
relationships and together, build a thriving planet, McKinstry may
be the place for you. Serving our community together is one of the
ways we at McKinstry put our shared purpose into action.
Total collaboration and a diverse, employee-centric work experience
are what we can provide you. Integrated delivery and true
consultative partnership is what you will help us provide for our
clients. Our culture is what differentiates us and because of this,
we seek exceptional talent that believes what we believe.
Here\'s where you come in:
We are currently seeking a Customer Support Representative to join
our team as a member of our growing Technical Services
You\'re great at:
* Perform tasks necessary to provide quality customer service to
internal and external customers
* Ability to think out of the box triaging or problem solving on
* Ability to resolve and diffuse difficult conversations while
gathering critical data or information
* Ability to multi-task while providing solution oriented
* Demonstrates effective communication through a strong set of soft
skills including, phone, written and face to face communication
* Provide accurate and timely information to customers and service
* Escalate and record complete information of issues to appropriate
technician(s) accurately and timely
* Communicate with other departments, personnel, and customers
regarding services and procedures
Troubleshooting and Technology
* Dispatch appropriate service providers via phone, fax, email,
pager or radio
* Escalate issues to appropriate team(s) as necessary to facilitate
* Perform daily checks and verifications of technologies and
systems uptime necessary for the daily operation of the Remote
* Monitor phone lines for incoming requests and process assigned
* Follow and execute detailed procedures and protocols
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite Word, Excel, and Outlook
* Ability to quickly learn multiple technology applications and
multitask between the various applications
Leadership and Team
* Ability to take initiative, identify and communicate process or
work flow improvements to InfoCentre teams and customers
* Act as a technical specialist with service, energy and facility
* Models the following attributes; patience, maintaining a positive
attitude, coach-able and supportive of teammates
* Participates and collaborates with InfoCentre teams to support
the department and customers
* Flexible with change management and shift changes
Measurements (subject to change)
* Maintain a less than 3% Critical to Quality Error Rate.
* Maintain a cumulative 10-12 work order per hour range.
* Maintain a cumulative 70% to 85% ready status percentage.
* Maintain a less than 1% unscheduled absence record.
What we would like to see from you:
* High school diploma or equivalent work experience required.
* Two (2) years in a customer service oriented position
* Two (2) years in a technical support role such as IT help desk or
tier II troubleshooting position required.
* Technical education and or experience with building automation
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, and Outlook
and required; working knowledge of SharePoint preferred.
The McKinstry group of companies are equal opportunity employers.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all
employees and qualified applicants without regard to sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, age, race, color, creed, marital
status, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other
basis protected by law. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment including, but not limited to employment,
advancement, assignment, and training.
McKinstry is committed to strengthening our diversity through
recruiting and retaining minority and women professionals from all
backgrounds. Our commitment is consistent with our recognition that
it is the outstanding people within McKinstry who have always been
the source of our strength. We recognize that promoting diversity
is an integral component of our continuing quest for organizational
This commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity is made equally as
a social responsibility and as an economic and business
McKinstry is a drug-free workplace. Employment is contingent upon
successfully passing a pre-employment drug and alcohol test,
complying with the requirements of the Immigration Reform and
Control Act and a Confidentiality Agreement, in addition to
successful outcomes of background and reference checks.
Anyone with questions or concerns regarding Equal Employment
Opportunity should contact their direct supervisor or the Human
Resources Department without fear of retaliation of any kind.
* Back Share
Keywords: McKinstry Company, Spokane , Customer Support Representative, Other , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!