Market Accounts Specialist - SWING
Company: ENGIE Impact
Posted on: November 9, 2019
ENGIE IMPACT IS ACCELERATING SUSTAINABILITY TRANSFORMATION FOR
CORPORATIONS, CITIES AND GOVERNMENTS AROUND THE WORLD.
*IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE ROLE, YOUR RESUME MUST BE
ATTACHED IN YOUR APPLICATION.
Using multiple systems, the Market Accounts Specialist resolves
pre-identified errors in bills and sends consolidated bills for
payment. The Market Accounts Specialist sets up and closes client
accounts and processes supplier information changes.
* Set-up or close sites and/or accounts, and process supplier
changes to ensure accurate data
* Research and complete exceptions including unknowns, inactives,
and approval to pays before reaching out to client.
* Maintain accurate general ledger codes, vendor codes and any
other file related data
* Assist in resolution of team issues such as shut-offs, increase
in late fees or service failures
* Participate in conference calls and client visits/ tours and
demonstrations of edits, GLs and consolidations
* Complete consolidations
* Contact vendors via fax or phone to update mailing addresses for
existing clients when necessary
* Research refund checks
* Review Final Bill report and send to client for review.
* Ensure summary bills are resolved and balanced for
* Complete any necessary payment research to ensure client accounts
remain current and services remain on. Includes working with
accounting, pcard, EFT, and internal team members
* Answer incoming calls from utilities, clients and vendors
* Understand all cost and consumption reporting capabilities of
* Ensure that follow-up, email, and correspondence are completed in
a timely manner
* Support and maintain team metrics given by supervisor/manager
* Create and maintain strong relationships
* Data Entry of on-going, resource and history bills as needed
* Resolve all bill and account edits as needed
* Perform other duties as assigned
* Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent
* Basic understanding of GLs and account set up preferred
* Requires two years of clerical and/or customer related work
* Other combinations of experience/education may be considered
* Must have solid strong computer skills, to include familiarity
with Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet and several customized ENGIE
systems (including but not limited to Avi, Workflow)
* Must have excellent phone skills and customer service
* Must be able to organize, prioritize, and use time management
* Ability to demonstrate basic mathematical aptitude
* Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills
* Must be a team player who is detail oriented, dependable and
* Must be flexible with schedule and available for overtime work as
* Ability to be proactive in order to provide superior service to
* Basic understanding of ENGIE services and offerings
* Basic understanding of client accrual files and reporting
* Must be able to adapt to change easily
ENGIE IMPACT INFORMATION
ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability consulting and services to
clients across the globe. Comprised of existing ENGIE Group
portfolio business that are leaders within their respective
markets, ENGIE Impact brings together a wide range of strategic and
technical capabilities to create a more effective, comprehensive
offering for our clients so we can take on their toughest
sustainability challenges and they can see real results.
ENGIE Impacts people are our greatest strength, bound by our vision
to enable a sustainable world where people, organizations and the
environment thrive. We are passionate about making our company and
the world a better place, responsible in working with commitment
and accountability, collaborative with our colleagues and clients,
and agile enough to work in a dynamic, changing industry.
The wide-ranging expertise of our diverse team fuels the innovation
that places us on the leading edge of the global energy industry.
As such, we nurture a company culturethrough training, mentoring
and professional developmentthat encourages all employees to
thrive. If this the kind of place you see yourself working, we
invite you to join ENGIE Impact.
Our salaries are competitive and commensurate with experience. We
are a performance-based culture and have goal-based incentive
programs and generous employee benefits. Our comprehensive benefit
package includes medical, dental, vision insurance, life, AD&D,
short- and long-term disability insurance. We also offer flexible
spending accounts and 401(k) with a generous employer match.
ENGIE Impact is an equal opportunity and affirmative action
employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without
regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual
orientation or preference, religion, marital status, citizenship,
veteran status, or physical or mental disability.
Connect with ENGIE Impact: Twitter - LinkedIn - Facebook - Blog -
Keywords: ENGIE Impact, Spokane , Market Accounts Specialist - SWING, Other , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!