Company: Applied Industrial Technologies
Posted on: January 16, 2020
Spokane, WA, US, 99212 Company: 1100-Applied Industrial
As a Belt Technician at Applied Industrial Technologies, you will
perform a variety of duties to customize heavy duty belts and
rubber components to customer specifications either in-house or at
a customer site. We ll ensure that you receive extensive ongoing
training and provide you with solid feedback and support to reach
both the company and your personal goals. Your work, both
individually and as part of a team, will have a direct impact on
customer satisfaction and bottom line results!
* Build / repair belts and rubber components
* Install and vulcanize lightweight and heavyweight conveyor
* Receive and verify incoming parts, materials, and supplies;
maintain stock area, prepare sales orders
* Pick up and deliver orders, stock, and supplies
* Perform duties to fabricate, install and repair conveyor belting,
systems, and other rubber products
* Work in a manner that ensures the safety of everyone involved.
Exercise proper care in the use of tools and equipment
* Detect and report defective equipment, material and any improper
operations or unusual conditions
* Observe all prescribed safety rules and regulations; maintain
work area in a neat and orderly condition
* 1+ yr proven experience in field service work, maintenance, or
other hands on work
* Organization and prioritzation skills; attention to detail
* Strong mechanical background
* Basic math skills and computer skills
* Strong communication skills written and verbal including use of
proper English and grammar
* Ability to lift up to 75 pounds, as well as ability to work at
heights and tight spaces
* Overtime hours and weekend work may be required
* Up to 20% travel away from home including overnight
* Valid driver s license and clean driving record.
* Must be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and a DOT
* High school diploma or equivalent education
* Maintenance, belt tech experience preferred
* Ability and desire to quickly learn new processes and systems
When you join the Applied team, you will enjoy:
* Base salary and bonus opportunities, overtime opportunities
* Comprehensive benefits package including health care, vision, &
dental, 401(k) with company match
* Personalized training & development program
* Career development opportunities
Work for a corporation that believes in developing its people.
Applied employees believe in the company and love the environment.
Individual contributors with fresh ideas and passion for excellence
are encouraged and rewarded. Join a great stable industrial
distributor with strong performance and growth.
Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) is a leading industrial
distributor that offers more than 6.5 million parts to serve the
needs of MRO and OEM customers in virtually every industry. In
addition, Applied provides engineering, design and systems
integration for industrial and fluid power applications, as well as
customized mechanical, fabricated rubber and fluid power shop
services. Applied also offers storeroom services and inventory
management solutions that provide added value to our customers.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual
orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital
status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process
because of a disability, please send an email to email@example.com
or call 216-426-4389 to let us know the nature of your request.
Keywords: Applied Industrial Technologies, Spokane , Belt Technician, Professions , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!