Senior IT Compliance Analyst
Company: ENGIE Impact
Posted on: January 16, 2020
ENGIE IMPACT IS ACCELERATING SUSTAINABILITY TRANSFORMATION FOR
CORPORATIONS, CITIES AND GOVERNMENTS AROUND THE WORLD.
*IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE ROLE, YOUR RESUME MUST BE
ATTACHED IN YOUR APPLICATION.
The IT Compliance Analyst will report to the Sr Manger, Global
Enterprise IT and be the primary resource ensuring that the ENGIE
Impact IT organization comply with the rules and regulations
governing the industry. In this role, you will be responsible for
collecting data and monitoring organization activities in
compliance with regulatory requirements. Closely monitors that our
financial services business adheres to external rules and internal
In this visible and critical role, you will partner with Risk
Management, Information Security, Infrastructure, Development and
all Enterprise IT teams across ENGIE Impact and act as liaison
between us and industry governing bodies.
* Ensure Engie Impact is functioning in a legal and ethical manner
by meeting its business goals.
* Ensure that all activities within Engie Impact adhere to
established company and legal guidelines.
* Ensure all procedures and policies are implemented and
* Conduct all internal reviews, identify issues with compliance,
develop strategies to avoid non-compliance, and filing reports with
* Responsible for researching regulations by reviewing regulatory
bulletins and other sources of information.
* Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing
information as required by management.
* Maintain living document on ENGIE Impact position and responses
to various criteria in coordination with Risk Management,
Information Security, and other stakeholders.
* Lead internal/external audits as needed.
* Collaborate with peers and stakeholders on compliance schedules
* Identify and implement process improvements for internal
processes and those related to other IT teams.
* Communicate program compliance issues and control gaps through
governance and audit control processes.
* Provide consultative support to cross-functional business
partners on the methods, practices and solutions that achieve the
requirements defined by applicable compliance frameworks.
* Coordinate relevant, policy, standard, and procedural changes
with key IT and business partners.
* Participate and perform periodic assessments to ensure controls
are operating effectively and communicate and work with owners and
stakeholders for remediation.
* Manage audit remediation efforts with control owners through
tracking deliverables, due dates, and effectiveness.
* BA/BS degree in Computer Science, CISA or higher
* Minimum 5 years overall business, compliance and assurance
* Knowledge of Audit and Security in the following areas: SOC1,
SOC2, SOX, GDPR, NIST, PCI/DSS preferred
* Experience in Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery
* Good interpersonal skills and ability to work across various
organizations and levels
* Ability to work in a geographically dispersed team and
independently with minimum supervision
* Attention to detail and accuracy around Compliance and Audit
within a Global entity is a must
* Ability to maintain audit controls/compliance and work with
various teams to ensure such compliance is being followed
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
ENGIE IMPACT INFORMATION
ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability consulting and services to
clients across the globe. Comprised of existing ENGIE Group
portfolio business that are leaders within their respective
markets, ENGIE Impact brings together a wide range of strategic and
technical capabilities to create a more effective, comprehensive
offering for our clients so we can take on their toughest
sustainability challenges and they can see real results.
ENGIE Impacts people are our greatest strength, bound by our vision
to enable a sustainable world where people, organizations and the
environment thrive. We are passionate about making our company and
the world a better place, responsible in working with commitment
and accountability, collaborative with our colleagues and clients,
and agile enough to work in a dynamic, changing industry.
The wide-ranging expertise of our diverse team fuels the innovation
that places us on the leading edge of the global energy industry.
As such, we nurture a company culturethrough training, mentoring
and professional developmentthat encourages all employees to
thrive. If this the kind of place you see yourself working, we
invite you to join ENGIE Impact.
Our salaries are competitive and commensurate with experience. We
are a performance-based culture and have goal-based incentive
programs and generous employee benefits. Our comprehensive benefit
package includes medical, dental, vision insurance, life, AD&D,
short- and long-term disability insurance. We also offer flexible
spending accounts and 401(k) with a generous employer match.
ENGIE Impact is an equal opportunity and affirmative action
employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without
regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual
orientation or preference, religion, marital status, citizenship,
veteran status, or physical or mental disability.
Connect with ENGIE Impact: Twitter - LinkedIn - Facebook - Blog -
Keywords: ENGIE Impact, Spokane , Senior IT Compliance Analyst, Professions , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!