Class A Driver & Equipment Operator
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: February 19, 2021
The Clean Harbors branch in Spokane, WA is looking for a Driver &
Equipment Operator to join their safety conscious team!
The Class A Driver & Equipment Operator will operate equipment
associated with Industrial tank cleaning, utility work, facility
shutdown, emergency response, site remediation and rail car
cleaning; while working outside year-round in all types of weather.
Depending on location, drivers may be asked to perform the duties
of a field technician if business needs warrant it. This position
offers local and regional work for Class A Drivers with potential
travel throughout the United States, based on customer demand and
project based work. This position may require travel away from home
up 50% of the time.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive HOURLY wages with opportunity for overtime;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
your career. Key Responsibilities:
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Performs industrial tank cleaning, utility work, facility
shutdowns, emergency response, site remediation, rail car
- Operates equipment such as, but not limited to: Vacuum Trucks,
Cusco, Air Movers, Guzzlers and Roll offs, Tankers;
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and
trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports. What does it
take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class A CDL required;
- Manual transmission experience preferred;
- Hazmat and tanker endorsements preferred or ability to
- Ability to use a hand-held mobile computer required;
- Experience operating Vacuum and Roll-Off Trucks preferred.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean
Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission
is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment,
recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is
the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial
services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto
Rico.Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is
on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial
services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and
proven methodology come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our
company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit
us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/ .
For additional information about driver career opportunities,
please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team;
however only those that complete the online application and meet
the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Spokane , Class A Driver & Equipment Operator, Professions , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!