Inside Sales (Driving)
Company: Apria Healthcare
Posted on: February 23, 2021
With over 300 locations across the US, Apria Healthcare's mission
is to improve the quality of life for our 1.8 million patients at
home by providing home respiratory services and select medical
equipment to help them sleep better, breathe better, heal faster,
and thrive longer. Additional information can be found atThis role
maintains relationships and favorable contacts with current
accounts/patients and provides the ability to ensure patients have
the required equipment to support their home healthcare
needs.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acts as a single point of contact for a specific account or
- Responds to customer needs, concerns and complaints in a timely
- Consults with clients and referral sources on products and
- Obtains all documentation to be scanned and batched at the
- Manages all follow-up functions with the account, post
- Oversees all transactions coming from a specific account(s),
including all referral sources.
- Obtains all required documentation for orders to be entered
into the system, service scheduling and billing/payment.
- Contacts patients to confirm orders and communicates any
financial obligations before referral for delivery/service
- Assesses patient's needs and promotes company products/services
at office visits, as appropriate.
- Proactively resolves issues by anticipating and identifying
problems then coordinating the appropriate solution(s).
- Troubleshoots any issues that may arise with the medical groups
and any relevant on-site departments.
- Assists medical groups and/or other provider groups to
understand the products and services available under the
- Assists in the utilization process as well as transitioning
members related to capitation switch outs.
- Coordinates patient services with physicians and medical
- Identifies and develops strategic relationships within the
institution that will enhance patient care.
- Participates in the institution's quality assurance/performance
improvement initiatives as requested.Performs timely follow up on
initial/renewal authorizations to maintain reimbursement of
- Performs follow up on outstanding CMNs, Renewal CMNs, and
- May instruct patients on basic use of respiratory therapy
equipment, durable medical equipment, oxygen equipment, and other
equipment/services in accordance with training received and
approved by state licensure limitations.
- Responds to emergency calls and related needs as needed during
regular business hours and on an On-Call basis.
- Effectively works and coordinates timely discharges with
Customer Care Center and/or Branch Customer Service Team.
- Operates a Personally Owned Vehicle (POV) and/or company
vehicle (non-CDL) in accordance with the essential job
- Sets-up and delivers home healthcare products and
- Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Required Qualifications
Education and/or Experience
- High School diploma required
- At least 2 years of related experience
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain solid working
relationships with internal and external customers.
- Learn and comply with all Department of Transportation,
Transportation Safety Management (TSM) and POV requirements
applicable for the safe and complaint use of Apria vehicles and
- Participate in and successfully complete ongoing training and
development to become and remain qualified to perform the essential
- Geographically located within the assigned
territory.Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Professional
- Must Poses a Valid Driver's LicenseSKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND
- Business Acumen
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Communication Proficiency
- Personal Effectiveness/CredibilityComputer Skills
- Basic skills in Access, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio,
- English (reading, writing, verbal)Mathematical Skills
- Basic level mathematical proficiency, with a strong ability to
understand, interpret and develop spreadsheet dataPHYSICAL
DEMANDSWhile performing the duties of this job, the employee uses
his/her hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls;
reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, or crouch; talk or hear.
The employee uses computer and telephone equipment. Specific vision
requirements of this job include close vision and distance vision.
Must be able to travel by plane and automobile (if applicable). In
- Regularly required to use hands to write, use computer, operate
a motor vehicle, use a hand-held device, telephone and use a
document imaging system and manipulate documents.
- Regularly required to read documents and write neatly,
legibility and transcribe accurate information and
- Employee continually engages in activities that require talking
and hearing.This position requires frequent variations including
sitting, walking, standing, kneeling, reaching or stooping.
- The employee must be able to safely operate and possess and
maintain a valid driver's license, specific to vehicle operated in
the conduct of this job.
- Specific vision abilities required to perform this job safely
include close vision, distant vision, night (low to limited light)
vision and the ability to adjust focus to work on a computer and
- The position requires occasional lifting and/or moving items up
of to 25 pounds frequently and occasionally up to 40lbs.The
physical demands and work environment characteristics described
above are representative of those an employee encounters while
performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.WORK ENVIRONMENTWhile performing
the duties of this job, the employee rarely is exposed to fumes or
airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in
the work environment is usually low to moderate. In addition:
- The employee is required to inspect and safely operate a motor
vehicle during the day and night and in a wide range of weather and
- The noise level in the work environment is varies based on the
locations or activities proximate to which can range from low to
- There is moderate exposure to dust, fume, mists and odors.
- Temperature ranges from normal indoor climate-controlled
environment in buildings or vehicles and various outdoor conditions
and temperature extremes encountered throughout the year in a
variety of US states.
- General lighting is generally provided via florescent lighting
indoors, and natural lighting outdoors, and low light conditions
consistent with outdoor and/or night working environment.
- May be required to receive vaccinations and participate in
medical assessments and testing consistent with the work
environment or patients exposed to.
- Will be required to wear various personal protective equipment
consistent with the hazards encountered in this role.Join the Apria
team for a rewarding opportunity in healthcare! Competitive pay
rates with cash incentives and full benefit packages available,
including health, dental, vision, disability and 401(k). Apria
Healthcare is committed to hiring veterans and military
Comprehensive benefits package offered for eligible employees:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Accounts and Healthcare Savings
- Life, AD&D and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off, including Vacation, Personal Time, Paid Sick
Leave & Paid Holidays
- 401K Savings Plan (available immediately)
- Educational Assistance
- Employee Referral Reward Program
- Employee Discount Programs
- Company Paid Employee Assistance Plan (available
- We recognize our veterans by offering a company paid day off
for Veterans Day
- Career Advancement/ Development Opportunities
- Compensation is commensurate with experience
- Annual compensation is based on a 40 hour week
As an EOE/AA employer, Apria Healthcare is committed to providing
all applicants and employees with equal access to employment
opportunities, regardless of sex, race, age, color, national
origin, disability, pregnancy, religion, genetic information,
sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, marital
status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state, or local law. Apria Healthcare shall abide by the
requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These
regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals
on the basis of protected veteran status or disability, and require
affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors
to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans
and individuals with disabilities. AA/EOE, M/F/Disability and
Keywords: Apria Healthcare, Spokane , Inside Sales (Driving), Professions , Colville, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!