Local CDL A Tanker Driver
Company: CHS Inc.
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Call Us at (877) 774-7539 for more information.
Local CDL A Tanker Driver
CHS Transportation is looking for a Local CDL A Truck Driver-
Tanker in the Grangeville, ID area to join our growing
CHS is seeking a full time Transport driver to deliver refined
fuels and propane gas to CHS customer locations in a safe,
punctual, and efficient manner. You will be responsible for
completing pre-trip and post-trip inspections as well as loading
and unloading products.
Why work for CHS? We know our people are our most important
- Competitive Salary!
- Home Most Nights!
- New & Late Model Trucks with Top of the Line Safety
- Paid Training on Product Handling and Safe Driving
- Safe Driving Awards Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance Long & Short-Term
- Paid Holidays Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Retirement Benefits - 401K with Company Match & Company Funded
- Profit Sharing
- Uniform Allowance
- Valid Class A CDL with Hazmat/Tanker endorsement
- 2 years or 200,000 miles of verifiable tractor trailer
- Ability to pass DOT physical, drug test, criminal background
check and physical job screening
- Ability to lift/carry/push/pull up to 100 lbs.
- Ability to stand, sit, bend, lift, twist and climb
CHS Transportation is one of the nation's largest private truck
fleets, logging nearly 35 million miles annually. With more than
700 vehicles on the road daily, we specialize in the transportation
of bulk liquid, petroleum and liquefied petroleum gas (LPG)
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits
include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health
and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation , 401K, Company Funded
Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition
reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. This position will have
opportunity for growth.
Call Us at (877) 774-7539 for more information. Effective January
6, 2020, the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Motor
Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) requires employers to conduct
a pre-employment verification full query against the newly
established License Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse prior to
beginning employment in a position that requires a valid commercial
driver s license (CDL). Candidates seeking employment in a position
that requires a commercial motor vehicle license must voluntarily
enter their information into the FMCSA and must provide disclosure
authorization, at the time of offer, to CHS or an authorized
third-party agent of CHS to verify information.
Keywords: CHS Inc., Spokane , Local CDL A Tanker Driver, Professions , Clarkston, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!