Production Team Member
Company: MDU Resources Group, Inc.
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Job Summary: Good pay! Good benefits! Good people! At Knife
River, we take care of our team because we know it's our people who
make us successful. We are one of the 10 largest construction
materials producers/contractors in the country, and we're growing!
We are adding people to our team every day - people who are
committed to working safely and to delivering high-quality results
for our customers.
Get a jump start on your career at Knife River! We are currently
looking for dedicated production team members to join our skilled
team in Spokane, Washington!
The production team members will perform a wide range of duties
within the plant including, but not limited to:
* Set up mold for specific productions, lift mold parts to
assemble, read production drawings to determine job specifications
* Handle and assemble rebar cages
* Strip and clean concrete forms
* Pour concrete, shovel, vibrate and finish
* Ensure a safe and clean work environment at all times
* Perform basic carpentry skills
* Regular use of hand and power tools, wire cutters, concrete
vibrators, tape measures, impact wrenches, finishing tools and wire
* Shovel excess debris
* General housekeeping duties will be assigned as needed
* Other duties may be assigned as needed
Earn $3 million at Knife River Prestress. Watch our video and learn
how you can make $3,000,000 over the course of 45 years working at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqS_B3bMRVc Minimum Qualifications:
Requirements / Skills
* Ability to communicate effectively with team members
* Ability to follow company production and safety procedures
* Must wear personal protective equipment
* Physical exam, substance abuse screening, and background check
* Previous construction experience preferred
* Ability to read and understand a tape measure
* Knowledge and ability to operate basic tools
* Ability to understand and apply basic math skills
* Lifting may be required with assistance provided if needed
* Frequent standing, climbing and reaching is required How To
Apply: To be considered for this position, candidates must complete
and submit an employment application at jobs.mdu.com by the posting
deadline noted above. If unable to complete an application online
you may print and send completed application to any Knife River NW
address or stop in one of our locations to complete an application.
Knife River is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, gender
identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability,
protected Veteran status or any other protected category under
applicable state/federal law.
If you are an individual with a qualified disability as defined by
federal, state, or local law and require a reasonable accommodation
to complete any part of the application for any reason, please
contact your state employment agency or you may call 541-693-5960
to speak with a human resources representative.
Subject to pre-employment drug testing and background check.
Veterans: Put Your Skills to Work with Us! At Knife River, we are
committed to helping our military transition to civilian life. We
are constantly looking to add veterans to our workforce and want to
make the transition as smooth as possible. There are many jobs
within the military that are transferable to our Production Team
Pavements and Construction Equipment Helper
Pavements and Construction Equipment Apprentice
Pavements and Construction Equipment Journeyman
Pavements and Construction Equipment Craftsman
Concrete and Asphalt Equipment Operator
Basic Engineer, Construction, and Equipment Marine
Keywords: MDU Resources Group, Inc., Spokane , Production Team Member, Professions , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!