Company: LinkUs Enterprises, LLC
Posted on: January 13, 2022
To learn more, please visit our website at
http://www.linkuscorp.com/The application process on our website
takes less than 5 minutes!Are you looking for a change and a new
career? Are you wanting to join a successful team that values each
other and values hard work? Then LinkUs is the place for you! We
are looking to train and hire 1-2 more technicians in the Colville,
WA area, we hope it is you! Don't wait - apply today!Experienced
and looking for a change? EXPERIENCED TECHS OFFERED A HIGHER
STARTING RATE!What's in it for you?
- Great Pay! $16 to $21/hr starting, base rate depending on
experience PLUS performance and sales bonuses! Paid weekly!
- Our hardworking, top-performing techs exceed a combined rate of
- LinkUs is 100% employee-owned and values long term team
- We reward sales and top-tier performance!
- LinkUs provides our technicians with paid, hands-on training,
uniforms, cutting-edge tools, a fuel card, a mobile device for
work, and a company vehicle for work.
- Opportunity to gain valuable skills working with great
companies like DISH Network, HughesNet, ViaSat Internet, Samsung,
Nest, Polk, Google, and others!
- Comprehensive benefits package including ESOP (Employee Stock
Option Plan), PTO, medical, vision, dental, life insurance,
short/long term disability, and 401K options.Responsibilities
include:Our Technicians are responsible for meeting metrics related
to sales, service, and installation of new technology including
Dish services, Nest Smart Home technology, and security products,
Velop Whole-Home Mesh WiFi, Google Smart Home products, Polk Audio
products, and more!
- Daily customer home visits and site surveys; routes vary on
activity in your market
- Positioning and installing Dish satellite equipment
- Ensuring a quality broadband internet connection
- Educating our customers on our services, products, and offering
smart home options.
- Top-tier technicians offer our customers additional services
and products that will propel them into the future of living in a
Connected Home, which allows technicians to earn bonuses and learn
- Other tasks as assigned by Field Service Manager.A successful
Technician will have the following characteristics:
- Basic computer skills. Basic electronics and/or audio/video
knowledge is a plus
- Willingness and ability to problem solve
- Ability to work well with diverse teams
- Experience with a variety of power tools
- Enjoy working in an outdoor environment (we work in the heat,
cold, snow, rain, and other types of inclement weather,
- Strong work ethic - we want hard-working and dedicated
individuals on our team!
- Friendly demeanor. In addition to service and installation, we
work one on one with customers presenting products and services.
Willingness and the ability to sell is a MUST.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time on a ladder, safely
use an extension ladder, lift up to 70 lbs. at times, and crawl
into small, dirty, and dark spaces (Example - attics or
- Willingness to work flexible schedules including weekends,
holidays, and evenings.
- Must possess a valid Driver's License that meets DISH's minimum
- LinkUs will inquire into and consider an applicant's conviction
history after a conditional employment offer has been made to the
extent permitted by and in compliance with state and federal lawMtn
Keywords: LinkUs Enterprises, LLC, Spokane , Field Technician, Professions , Colville, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!