Production Team Member
Company: Kaiser Aluminum Corporation
Posted on: January 15, 2022
POSITION: Production Team Member, Trentwood -- Spokane Valley,
REPORTS TO: First-Line Leader
FLSA STATUS: Non-exempt
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Production team members are responsible for the production of
aluminum alloy products through the operation of various machinery
and manual tasks. Necessity of continuous operation demands
cooperation, teamwork, close attention to detail, and prompt speed
of reaction to events.
Production team members can be assigned to various positions within
the facility. These jobs will require additional training to attain
a thorough knowledge of the department, including knowledge of
process control, all the parameters necessary to produce a quality
product consistently, and the ability to control those parameters
in a timely fashion.
The Production Team Member's essential functions include:
* See Job Description for assigned classification.
* High school diploma or GED.
THIS INDIVIDUAL WILL:
* Have well developed interpersonal skills, with the ability to
quickly adapt to, be accepted by, and interrelate with the
* Be willing to safely work flexible hours. Be energetic,
disciplined and focused on maximizing team performance.
* Demonstrate success within a team based structure.
* Have good interpersonal and partnering skills, with the ability
to quickly adapt to, be accepted by, and interrelate with the
organization at all levels.
* Be willing to work shifts, weekends, holidays and rotating
schedules, if necessary.
* Attendance and Dependability: The employee can be depended on to
report to work at the scheduled time and is seldom absent from work
for non-protected reasons. Employee can be depended upon to
complete work in a timely, accurate, and thorough manner and is
conscientious about assignments.
* Communication and Contact: The employee communicates effectively
both verbally and in writing with superiors, colleagues, and
individuals inside and outside the Company.
* Relationships with Others: The employee works effectively and
relates well with others including superiors, colleagues, and
individuals inside and outside the Company. The employee exhibits a
professional manner in dealing with others and works to maintain
constructive working relationships.
* Approximately 100% of the job function is required in the
plant/machine shop. There is exposure to loud noises, operating
machinery and a manufacturing environment.
* There will be periods of walking and standing.
* Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to
* The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger,
handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls and climb or
* The employee is regularly required to reach with arms; stoop,
kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk and hear.
* The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
* Refer to training matrix on file with Quality Department.
Keywords: Kaiser Aluminum Corporation, Spokane , Production Team Member, Professions , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!