Company: Fiber-Tech Industries
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Overview: Washington Courthouse, Ohio based Fiber-Tech
Industries is a family-owned company that produces large scale
custom designed and cut Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic Panels
(commonly known as FRP). Fiber-Tech is one of the largest producers
of FRP panels in North America. The Spokane Valley plant has been
operating in the Spokane Valley Industrial Park since 1985.
Location: Fiber-Tech Industries
3808 N Sullivan Rd, Spokane Valley 99216
Position Summary: Maintenance technicians work on repairing a
variety of equipment including vacuum pumps, fluid pumps, overhead
hoist equipment, carts, and more. Additionally, maintenance
technicians will work on a variety of plant improvements to improve
equipment reliability and improve ease of use by floor employees.
The position requires a broad range of skills, and on the job
training is encouraged as Fiber-Tech has custom/home-made equipment
for certain applications.
- General knowledge of electrical and print reading. Heavy
industrial 3 phase preferred.
- Light fabrication experience and mechanically inclined
- Welding experience heavily preferred
- Experience with equipment PM's and documentation
- Takes direction and work unsupervised once trained
Salary and Benefits
- Starting wages will be determined based on experience and
expertise ($16.50 - $18.00/hr.)
- Upon completion of a 90-day probationary period, employees pay
will be raised (min $.50/hr.)
- Employees must be available to work first, or second shift and
overtime as needed
- First - 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM
- Swing - 2:45 PM to 11:15 PM
- Benefits including healthcare, vision, dental, 401K, sick time,
vacation time and 9 paid holidays
Keywords: Fiber-Tech Industries, Spokane , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!