Aerial Underground Construction 1
Company: Zero dB Communications
Posted on: June 25, 2022
ID: Spokane, WA
Location: Spokane, WA
Zero dB Communications is a thriving company that specializes in
splicing/testing and placing fiber optic cables. We are looking for
an Aerial Underground Construction 1 to join our fast-paced team in
the Spokane area. Job duties include: Erecting, maintaining, and
repairing aerial and underground fiber communication networks. All
phases of underground telecom construction including: loading,
driving, delivery, digging, removal and placement of various types,
sizes and weight of construction materials and equipment. Placing
direct buried cable using digging, trenching, and boring equipment.
Hand digging using shovels and mechanical tools. As this person
gains experience, they will be expected to assist in taking and
maintaining accurate field notes, support project timelines, and
ensure the quality of work. Other duties, responsibilities and
qualifications may be required and/or assigned.
Whats in it for you?
- Great pay based on experience!
- Benefits available after 30 days + 401k match
- Opportunity to gain valuable working skills
- Do something new every day!
FULL Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, long-term disability,
employee assistance program, 401k with company match and company
paid premiums for short-term disability and life insurance.Meet the
- At least 1 year of previous experience in the fiber optic field
- Valid drivers license with a driving record that meets companys
minimum safety standard.
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft applications.
- In-depth understanding of technology-based services, products
- Desirable work experience includes field engineering and
project lead responsibility.
- Able to meet physical requirements: climb ladders, work in
confined spaces and/or various heights, lift and/or move up to 50
lbs., squat, kneel, bend, crawl and stand for long periods of
- Employee, including any tools and/or equipment that is carried,
must be able to remain within the weight requirements of a
- Enjoy working outdoors in all types of weather.
- Self-starter with positive attitude and willingness to work.
- Required to work a minimum of 40 hours per week
- 8-hour shift, Monday Friday
- Must be available to work weekends, holidays, evenings and
overtime, as needed
- Travel will be required and may be up to 80% depending on
Employment is contingent on successful completion of a
pre-employment screen, to include a drug test and an acceptable
driving record.If you are a self-starter and have a strong work
ethic, we would like you to join our team. Contact our friendly
Talent Engagement staff for more details!To Apply, Contact:
Zero dB Communications
Keywords: Zero dB Communications, Spokane , Aerial Underground Construction 1, Professions , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!