IT HELP DESK TECHNICIAN
Company: Marimn Health
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Come work for Marimn Health - voted one of the Best Places to
Work in the Inland Northwest in 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 and
Modern Healthcare's Family Friendliest Employer in 2020! Fantastic
benefits, flexible schedules, paid holidays and ability to choose
vacation times! Please note that this position is in Plummer, ID.
Carpool opportunities are available. QUALIFICATIONS: Associate of
Arts/Science (AA/AS) Degree in Computer Science or Engineering (or
equivalent) required.A minimum of 2 years configuring PC's for use
in LAN and WLAN environments, installing and configuring operating
systems and Microsoft Office, and supporting end users in a help
desk role required.Experience in health care, medical research, or
public health setting preferred. Experience working in
non-traditional operating system configurations including Virtual
Servers, Microsoft Terminal Servers, and thin client environments
preferred. Working knowledge of Microsoft products and Windows
Server operating systems including Active Directory and Exchange,
creating user accounts, setting security and file permissions
preferred. Understand of data backup and recovery procedures
required. Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills and
flexibility to adapt to changing priorities needed. Understanding
of and experience troubleshooting electrical circuits as applied to
telecommunications and networking systems preferred. Understanding
of basic networking concepts such as DHCP, DNS resolution and
general web concepts required. Experience with simple web
development, HTML, WordPress. Previous development/programming
experience a plus. Should have excellent oral and written
communication skills. ADA ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Hearing: within normal limits with or without use of corrective
- Vision: adequate to read 12-point type with or without use of
- Must be able to verbally interact with staff, clients and
- Manual dexterity of hands/fingers for writing and data
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Standing 50% of the day.
- Walking 50% of the day.
- Pushing up to 80 lbs.
- Pulling up to 80 lbs.
- Ability to handle multiple demands and deadlines.
- Creates network user accounts and accounts in other various
- Provides desktop, print, and network support to end-users.
- Sets up Windows based workstations on company network manually
and via Remote Installation methods.
- Proficient installing and using common productivity tools
including Microsoft Office suite of software.
- Keep content of Internet and Intranet website up to date and
relevant to Marimn Health Mission as requested.
- Works well with all departments to maintain existing and future
network needs and support individual business applications.
- Installs and configures clients/server applications as required
by different departments.
- Follows procedures and/or instructions given while working on
- Provides expert and creative solutions to user problems in a
very small team environment.
- Assists in maintaining an accurate inventory of IT equipment.
Processes work assignments in a professional and accurate and
- Consistently adheres to strict confidentiality.
- Consistently performs routine duties without reminders.
- Identifies and communicates time frame for completion of tasks
- Provide excellent internal and external customer service,
routing inquiries, questions and concerns through the appropriate
process for resolution.
- Maintains a clean and neat professional appearance in
accordance with company and departmental policy.
- Work duty hours and break time with clear communication with
- Consistently exhibits interpersonal, group, and written
- Uses e-mail services/internet appropriately, limiting usage to
- Uses phone for company business. Limits personal phone calls so
as to be virtually unnoticed.
- Consistently exhibits a team spirit, high ethics and integrity.
Consistently exhibits problem identification and problem solving
- Takes changing priorities and instruction in stride and
actively looks Follow for solutions or improvements in
- Performs other duties as assigned. PM22
Keywords: Marimn Health, Spokane , IT HELP DESK TECHNICIAN, Professions , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!