Driver, Class A Liquid - $7000 Sign On Bonus - WA_Spokane
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: November 23, 2022
We are hiring a Technical Services Class A Driver in our Spokane,
WA location and will be responsible for safely driving end dumps,
tankers or potentially roll-off trucks to and from customer sites.
Depending on location, drivers may be asked to perform other duties
or drive other types of trucks. This position is also responsible
for the transportation of hazardous waste(van, and/or roll-off/dump
trailer) from a generator/facility to a Clean Harbors facility
and/or outside disposal facility adhering to DOT and hazardous
** $7,000 Sign-on bonus for candidates that meet minimum CDL
requirements & endorsements **
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following
policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time
- Ensure proper loading and unloading of hazardous
waste/non-hazardous waste (i.e., drums are properly segregated and
loaded, etc.); Adhere to weights and ensure proper utilization of
- Responsible for the proper placarding of vehicle to meet
Company and DOT requirements/regulations.
- Responsible for maintaining daily logs, worksheets, time card,
expense reports, dispatch & trip reports and vehicle inspection
- Maintain and clean assigned company equipment as well as ensure
equipment is mechanically sound and in good working order.
- Vehicles operated, but not limited to Tankers, Vacuum Trucks,
and Roll offs
- Loading, unloading and operating the equipment on site as
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and
trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports
- Will use various trucks: straight truck, roll off, etc.
- Overnight travel 30% with per diem
- Territory will be covering Pacific Northwest, Eastern WA, and
with some longer runs to UT & MT
- Must be able to drive manual transmission
- Requires HAZMAT & TANKER ENDORSEMENTS
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Must have a Class A CDL with Hazmat(at least 1 year Hazmat
Transportation Experience, & Tanker Endorsements
Please apply online at www.cleanharbors.com in order to be
considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and
industrial services throughout United States and Canada, as well as
Mexico and Puerto Rico. The Company serves a diverse customer base,
including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of
smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial
and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen
subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil
recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services
for the small quantity generator market. For many positions, we
have implemented a Competency Based Progression and Pay Program,
which directly rewards employees for developing increased
proficiency in their key job functions through training and
experience. At Clean Harbors you are offered unique opportunities
for all stages of your career.
Clean Harbors offers all eligible employees a comprehensive
benefits package including:
• Competitive hourly rates ranging from $25/hr to $33/hour
depending on experience with over time opportunities
• Opportunities for growth, development and internal promotion
• Health, Dental and Life Insurance
• 401K, tuition reimbursement, and generous paid time off
• Company paid certifications, licenses and training
To learn more about our company visit us at
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team;
however only those that complete the online application and meet
the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Spokane , Driver, Class A Liquid - $7000 Sign On Bonus - WA_Spokane, Professions , Cheney, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!