Electrician - Kettle Falls Lumber
Company: Boise Cascade
Location: Kettle Falls
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Job Category: MaintenanceRequisition Number: ELECT001620Posted:
January 17, 2023 Full-Time Kettle Falls, WA 99141, USABoise Cascade
is looking for a qualified electrician to join our maintenance
team.Boise Cascade has been in the business of manufacturing wood
products and distributing building materials for over half a
century. Today we're one of the largest manufacturers of plywood
and engineered wood products in North America - and the only
wholesale stocking distributor for building products that can
service the entire United States. Because our business is built on
relationships, our associates are critical to our success. And
we're committed to investing in them. That's why we offer a
comprehensive benefits package designed to have a positive impact
on all areas of your life - from health and well-being, career and
community, to financial security and personal safety, with many
benefits beginning on your first day of employment. We call it,
Total Rewards. Here's a snapshot of what we offer:
- Medical + Prescription Drug
- Dental + Vision
- 401(k) Retirement SavingsBoise Cascade is proud to be an Equal
Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or veteran status. Our company is committed to
diversity. Click here to read our company's Equal Employment and
Affirmative Action policy. Click here to view our company's
Disability Accommodations Policy.Troubleshoot electrical equipment
throughout the lumber mill.
- Install and repair wiring, electrical fixtures, apparatus, and
- Measure, cutting, bending, threading, assembling, and
installing electrical conduit.
- Pull wire through conduit, splicing wires, and connecting wires
to lighting fixtures or equipment.
- Install control and distribution apparatus, connecting power
cables to equipment, and installing grounding leads.
- Test continuity of circuits to insure electrical compatibility
and safety of components.
- Observe installations to detect hazards or items that need
adjustment, relocation, or replacement.
- Plan the layout of electrical systems that show the location of
wiring and equipment (or following blueprints that show this
- Will support other maintenance functions.
- Must support company/region policies.Basic Qualifications:
- Must be a journeyman level electrician/electronics craftsman.
Troubleshooting, PLC and computer experience required.
- Must be able to work shift work (four 10's)
- Must be able to pass criminal background check, hair drug
screen that goes back for a 90 day history, and physical.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.Equal
Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)Please see job
Keywords: Boise Cascade, Spokane , Electrician - Kettle Falls Lumber, Professions , Kettle Falls, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!