DENTAL STERILIZATION TECHNICIAN
Company: Marimn Health
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Come work for Marimn Health - voted one of the Best Places to
Work in the Inland Northwest in 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 AND 2022 and
Modern Healthcare's Family Friendliest Employer in 2020!
Fantastic benefits, flexible schedules, paid holidays and ability
to choose vacation times!
Your employer paid benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Vision for employee and all
- 401(k) plan with 5% employer match after 1 year of
- Employee Life insurance plan of $100,000 + the employee's
- Short and long term disability.
- Generous PTO with the ability to earn additional personal days.
Please note that this position is in Plummer, ID. Carpool
opportunities are available.
QUALIFICATIONS: High School diploma/GED required. Verifiable
positive, stable work history required.Dental terminology and/or
experience working in a dental clinic preferred. Applicants with a
desire to use this position as a way to increase their healthcare
experience with the possibility of pursuing a long term career in
Dental are highly encouraged to apply.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Positive peer and community relations.
- Strong professional ethics and commitment to quality care. ADA
- Hearing: within normal limits with or without use of corrective
- Vision: adequate to read 12-point type with or without use of
- Must be able to verbally interact with staff, clients and
- Manual dexterity of hands/fingers for writing, data entry and
- Able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Standing 50% of the day.
- Walking 50% of the day.
- Pushing up to 75 lbs.
- Pulling up to 75 lbs. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Strict adherence to the ethics and code of conduct as
established by Marimn Health.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with dental and
medical staff of Marimn Health.
- Actively practices infection control techniques as required by
- Ensure all assigned tasks are completed when not involved with
- Dental Department computers are to be used for
departmental/Marimn Health tasks only.
- Ensure that all local anesthetics and material used during
treatment have current expiration dates.
- Assist team with any task which may aid the flow and care of
- Actively complete all assigned tasks when not directly involved
with patient care.
- Equipment Management:
- Check treatment rooms for cleanliness and make necessary
- Check and turn on treatment room equipment
- Review next day charts.
- Accurately prepare trays for treatment according to each
- Set up treatment room for each patient.
- Clean treatment rooms after each visit by discarding all
disposable items, assembling soiled instruments and placing them in
the sterilization area and cleaning treatment room surfaces with
- Presoak soiled instruments and place them in an ultrasonic
- Package and load instruments into the proper sterilizer.
- Store instruments in appropriate places.
- Mix required cleaning solutions and keep them fresh
- Clean sterilizers and ultrasonic cleaner tank.
- Clean up treatment rooms at the end of the day and turn off
- Maintain a supply inventory for treatment rooms and
- Submit supply orders to the Director as necessary.
- Available to provide patient care from 8:00 am until 6:30
- Other duties as assigned. PM22
Keywords: Marimn Health, Spokane , DENTAL STERILIZATION TECHNICIAN, Professions , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!