Maintenance Technician III
Company: Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
JLL supports the Whole You, personally and professionally.
Our people at JLL are shaping the future of real estate for a
better world by combining world class services, advisory and
technology to our clients. We are committed to hiring the best,
most talented people in our industry; and we support them through
professional growth, flexibility, and personalized benefits to
manage life in and outside of work. Whether you've got deep
experience in commercial real estate, skilled trades, and
technology, or you're looking to apply your relevant experience to
a new industry, we empower you to shape a brighter way forward so
you can thrive professionally and personally.
About the Role
As a Maintenance Technician III, you will lead service technicians
on the team in the installation and repair of automated packaging
and distribution equipment. You will support the Operations
Maintenance team in by designing solutions for difficult problems
and managing projects. You will help train, and mentor service and
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Promote a safe working environment by following all safety
- Maintain and troubleshoot all conveyor systems in the
- Lead and audit preventative maintenance procedures.
- Install, maintain, and troubleshoot relay logic, ladder
diagrams, control components, photo-eyes, motor starters, limit
switches, proximity sensors, solenoids, etc.
- Create and close out work orders with data including labor
hours, equipment maintenance and parts used
- Maintain a positive working relationship across all the
- Develop training plans for service technicians
- Develop work plans for emergency repair of critical assets
- Move up to 49lbs as well as stand and walk during shifts
lasting up to 12 hours, with or without reasonable
- Travel up to 20% at a minimum.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work flexible schedules/shifts/areas, including
weekends, nights and/or holidays
- 1 year of experience in PC competency to include: Microsoft
Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Associates or higher degree from a vocational school or college
with a focus in the Mechanical or Electrical field
- 5+ years of experience working with automated conveyors and
- 5+ years of experience with electrical and electronic
principles, National Electrical Code (NEC), and industrial
- 5+ years of experience conducting preventative maintenance
- 5 + years of experience reading blueprints and schematics
- 5 + years of experience with Programmable Logic Controls (PLC)
- 3+ years of work order management
- 4+ years apprenticeship or equivalent experience in the
Mechanical or Electrical field
- Previous leadership experience
- Previous vendor management experience
- Experience with robotic maintenance
- Experience with Material Handling Equipment (MHE) safety
standards accordance with Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and
- Experience with a Computerized Maintenance Management System
- Repetitive bending, crouching, kneeling, reaching, twisting,
sitting, standing, and walking
- Lifting parts and tools weighing on average 20 pounds,
occasionally weighing up to 49 pounds
- Dexterity in eye/hand coordination, feet (foot pedals) manual
(picking, pinching, holding, grasping), and wrist motion
- Working conditions may include small spaces, dust, fumes/odors,
hot/cold temperatures, inside/outside noise, vibration, standing on
concrete for long hours and wet or uneven surfaces
Estimated compensation for this position is:
35.00 - 35.47 USD
The salary listed is an estimate and not guaranteed. A salary offer
will vary based on applicant's education, experience, skills,
abilities, geographic location, internal equity and alignment with
On-site -Spokane, WA
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to
apply, even if you don't meet all the requirements. We're
interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the
Personalized benefits that support personal well-being and
JLL recognizes the impact that the workplace can have on your
wellness, so we offer a supportive culture and comprehensive
benefits package that prioritizes mental, physical and emotional
health. Some of these benefits, include:
- 401(k) plan with matching company contributions
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Care
- Paid parental leave at 100% of salary
- Paid Time Off and Company Holidays
- Flexible and Remote Work Arrangements may be available
About JLL -
We're JLL-a leading professional services and investment management
firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80
countries and a workforce of over 102,000 individuals around the
world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve
their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also
have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and
corporate social responsibility. That's why we're committed to our
purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world.
We're using the most advanced technology to create rewarding
opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions
for our clients, our people, and our communities.
Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also
fundamental to everything we do and we're honored to be recognized
with awards for our success by organizations both globally and
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel
welcomed, valued, and empowered to achieve our full potential is
important to who we are today and where we're headed in the future.
And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives
help us think bigger, spark innovation, and succeed together.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and
affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and
investment management services. We take our responsibility to
protect the personal information provided to us seriously.
Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the
purposes of processing in connection with JLL's recruitment
process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with
appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it
for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it
safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data,
please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each
For candidates in the United States, please see a full copy of our
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy
This position may require you to be fully vaccinated against
COVID-19. If required, you'll be asked to provide proof that you're
fully vaccinated upon your start date. You're considered fully
vaccinated two weeks after you receive the second dose of a
two-dose vaccine series (e.g., Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks
after a single-dose vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson/Janssen).
Failure to provide proof of vaccination may result in
Jones Lang LaSalle ("JLL") is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is
committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations
to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable
accommodation because of a disability for any part of the
employment process - including the online application and/or
overall selection process - you may contact us at Accommodation
Requests. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please
direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us
page > I want to work for JLL.
Pursuant to the Arizona Civil Rights Act, criminal convictions are
not an absolute bar to employment.
Pursuant to Illinois Law, applicants are not obligated to disclose
sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest.
Pursuant to Columbia, SC ordinance, this position is subject to a
background check for any convictions directly related to its duties
and responsibilities. Only job-related convictions will be
considered and will not automatically disqualify the candidate.
California Residents only
If you are a California resident as defined in the California
Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) please view our Supplemental Privacy
Statement which describes your rights and disclosures about your
personal information. If you are viewing this on a mobile device
you may want to view the CCPA version on a larger device.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring
Ordinance, JLL will consider for employment all qualified
Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner
consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local
laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will
consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and
Keywords: Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc., Spokane , Maintenance Technician III, Professions , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!