Test Automation Architect
Posted on: April 16, 2019
Job Family US-WA-Spokane
AON is looking for a Test Automation Architect
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results
for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as
part of our Aon business group with Aon Risk. This position is
located in our Spokane, WA office.
Your impact as a Test Automation Architect
The Test Automation Architect will lead the design and
implementation of test automation solutions for the Aon IP
Solutions group. This is a great opportunity to have a major impact
on the overall strategy for continuous integration/delivery with
providing high confidence for quality product via test
* Design and develop test automation framework and scripts for
* Define automation coding and source code management standards,
promotes efficient and effective tools for test automation, manages
test infrastructure, and explores innovations in test
* Specify, establish and manage test environments including test
* Provide transparent automated test results to stakeholders.
* Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve complex systems issues.
* Evaluate open source and alternate solutions.
* Help evolve a continuous integration/delivery (CI/CD)
* Document solutions, tools and processes.
* Maintain a strong understanding of industry trends and best
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* 3+ years of test automation experience.
* Advanced level experience with Python or similar programming
* Experience with web-based test automation and frameworks.
* Knowledge of complex SQL, database validation and querying
* Experience with API/web service test automation.
* Experience with continuous integration/delivery (CI/CD) tools
like GitLab or Jenkins.
* Experience with source code management tools like Git or TFS.
* Solid understanding of development, application management, and
* Experience in multiple types of testing (e.g., Functional,
System, Integration, Regression, and UAT).
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Self-motivated, able to work independently and perform multiple
tasks under minimal supervision.
* Familiarity with Python Libraries (Python 3.6 or above).
* Experience with Selenium WebDriver.
* Working knowledge of Pivotal, AWS or similar cloud-based
* Familiarity with Natural Language Processing (NLP).
* Knowledge of Agile and DevOps methodologies.
* BS in Computer Science or 6+ years of equivalent industry
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees
and applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner
status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an
affirmative action employer.
Keywords: Aon, Spokane , Test Automation Architect, Professions , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!