Merchandiser - Reset Specialist
Company: Core-Mark International, Inc.
Posted on: July 13, 2019
Discover the power of one and all at Core-Mark Come join the team
that has been empowering customers, investing in people and serving
communities for 130 years. The Power of One. Strengthen By All.
Job DetailsDescriptionAs a Reset Merchandiser, you'll drive to
customer locations using your personal vehicle, to meet with the
customer, place merchandise in the display areas following set
plan-o-grams, ensuring that every square foot of the store is
properly set according to plan. You are a key part of our customer
relationship and represent Core-Mark. Your professional manner and
business execution are a critical part of helping the company meet
and exceed the expectations of our customers and other vendor
- Read a plan-o-gram/schematic and reset the defined area to
reflect the plan-o-gram/schematic.
- Move and build gondolas/displays as per the store
- Gather strategic information for divisions, key account teams,
vendors and corporate category managers.
- Communicating daily with Managers and others on the Core-Mark
team to quickly alert managers of critical customer issues.
- Effectively communicate with Managers to receive and report
information on reset projects on daily/weekly basis.
- Eliminating out-of-stocks and ensuring plan-o-gram
- Capitalizing on secondary display opportunities.
- Ensuring that products are properly faced, priced, and
- Ensuring promotional displays and POS has been utilized.
- Comply with Company's work and safety rules.
- Completing given tasks in a timely manner.
- Working safely, dressing professionally, and executing daily
tasks in a responsible and efficient manner.
- Follow instructions and work independently and in a team
- Submitting time sheets and mileage reports in a timely
- Setting stores with consumer goods using Core-Mark
- Ensuring all products are displayed in the correct sales
location according to store sets.
- Following up with customer needs and concerns in a timely
manner, ensuring great customer service.
- Ensuring stock rotation (products are fresh and within date
- Timely processing of returns using hand held inventory control
devices.Efficiency of the sell-through
- Ensuring plan-o-gram, marketing best practices, and compliance
- Ensuring promotions, displays, and cross-merchandising
- Identifying and reducing out-of-stocks on shelf.
- Maximizing visibility and positioning of products in the
- HS diploma, GED certificate or equivalent.
- Ability to drive to convenience stores using personal
transportation. Travel will be required as needed.
- Active valid driver's license, reliable automobile with active
valid insurance. (You will receive mileage and gasoline
- Ability to read and understand store plan-o-gram and set
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds, packing and
unpacking consumer goods, able to kneel to stock shelves, able to
reach and lift to stock shelves.
- Ability to move/build gondolas, shelving and displays.
- Ability to work in customer storage areas which may not be air
- Ability to operate a computer, a hand held inventory control
device, and calculators.
- Ability to effectively use Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to perform math calculations.
- Ability to communicate well, both verbally and in
Keywords: Core-Mark International, Inc., Spokane , Merchandiser - Reset Specialist, Professions , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!