Loan Officer - Outside Sales
Company: American Advisors Group
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Overview:American Advisors Group (AAG) is the nations leader in
reverse mortgage lending, licensed to operate in 49 states. The
company, founded in 2004 by CEO Reza Jahangiri, is headquartered in
Orange, CA. We are dedicated to helping American seniors leverage
their home equity as an asset to help fund retirement. AAG has a
96% customer satisfaction rating and is a member of the National
Reverse Mortgage Lenders Association (NRMLA).We are looking for an
ambitious and driven individual to grow with us. We operate in a
fast-paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team "comes
to win"- our work atmosphere is highly- entrepreneurial. AAGs
success stems from our unique core values that are inherent in
- Caring for our customers and treating them with the dignity and
respect in which they deserve.
- Driven to provide superior customer service.
- Ethical in how we conduct our work, every day.AAG rewards hard
work, promotes from within, supports career development and fosters
a fun and friendly work environment. If this sounds like a company
you are interested in joining, please review the job description
below.Additionally, you will produce high quality loans which meet
investor guidelines while providing excellent customer service, and
will meet minimum production goals set forth by the company and/or
Sales Manager.Responsibilities:Duties & Responsibilities - Mortgage
Loan Officer - Outside:
- Establish a strong presence for AAG including but not limited
to, developing relationships with Realtors, builders, financial
service providers and Community Groups.
- Participate in all steps related to the origination of a
mortgage loan including but not limited to, meeting with prospects,
counseling borrowers, taking mortgage applications, primarily face
to face, as well as by phone.
- Attend various rallies, luncheons, and events to raise referral
source awareness of the Company's products and services.
- Learn various borrowing programs and processes and stay current
with changes and new products.
- Learn and utilize various in-house technical systems and
- Adhere to all federal and state compliance guidelines relative
to the position.Qualifications:Skills and Requirements - Mortgage
Loan Officer - Outside:
- A minimum of 2 years of current outside sales origination
experience, including established contacts/relationships with
realtors, builders, financial planner and other relevant referral
- Thorough knowledge of all mortgage products and programs.
- NMLS License Required under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of
- Good knowledge of retail product philosophy, policy,
underwriting, procedures, documentation and systems.
- Knowledgeable in regulatory, policy and compliance issues
pertaining to the mortgage industry.
- Experience in proactively soliciting new business.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently handle multiple,
simultaneous, and complex tasks and projects.
- Good analytical skills necessary to evaluate credit requests
and determine trends in a given market place.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills and the
ability to work with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse
- Proficiency in standardized software applications, including
Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Keywords: American Advisors Group, Spokane , Loan Officer - Outside Sales, Sales , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!