Global Sales Director
Company: Telos Corporation
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Share this job as a link in your status update to LinkedIn. Job
Title Job Description The most security-conscious organizations
trust Telos Corporation to protect their vital IT assets. The
reputation of our company rests on the quality of our solution and
the integrity of our people. Explore what you can bring to our
solutions in Cybersecurity, Cloud Security and Enterprise Security.
Be a part of the Telos culture and see what sets us apart! Telos
offers an excellent compensation package with benefits that include
generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, tuition
reimbursement, and 401k. Our employees enjoy more than just a great
work environment! Telos is looking for Global Sales Director for
Telecommunications and Information Communications and Technology
(ICT) customer to join and grow with our dynamic team! This
position will be based in Keller, TX, or other major hub location,
as a remote employee with 50% travel expectation. Overview: As a
Global Sales Director - you represent the tip of the spear of a
respected Cyber Security industry brand with highly differentiated
products and extensive customer support capabilities. In this role
you will grow your business acumen and strategic sales capabilities
while consulting a portfolio of Strategic & Enterprise accounts in
Telecommunications and ICT vertical focused on selling to and with
the global 50 largest customers. You will establish Telos as the
preferred partner for your customers and influence technology
investment decisions, resulting in increased share of wallet.
Through individual action and deploying extensive company and
partner resources, you will regularly qualify, advance and win
sales opportunities while tackling and overcoming tough customer
organizational and competitive challenges. You will enjoy
collaborating in an open culture with coworkers and leaders who
inspire you to new heights in your personal and professional
development. You're on a career track that leads to increased
impact as leader of your region. Successful growth in your region
will mean hiring of additional account managers, inside sales and
engineers to support the sustained growth. Responsibilities:
- Planning and executing territory and account development
initiatives to generate demand in identified areas of greatest
opportunity to deliver or exceed quota on a quarterly and annual
- Consulting with Customer executive leadership and engineers and
managers to understand and address their technical and business
requirements with the best systems and services that meet their
- Managing and closing sales opportunities discovered as a result
of account initiatives through collaborations with partners and
- Networking and discovery within assigned accounts to engage
with new groups, create and sustain valued relationships with
customer leadership, and identify new qualified sales
- Achieve annual quota and quarterly targets by closing sales
within assigned portfolio.
- Generate demand for Telos products and Services through
effective documented account plan strategies which have been signed
off by Telos Sales Leadership.
- Assess the current state of business with assigned
- Establish renewed account plans and overall territory strategy
and review with our sales management.
- Set co-authored objectives and priorities with top accounts
through business driver reviews.
- Effectively lead highly complex matrix internal organizations
and partner resources to close sales.
- Develop a clear understanding of all relevant team
- Establish a system for keeping internal and partner
stakeholders in sales opportunities informed and involved.
- Conduct quarterly top account plan reviews with sales
management and select stakeholders.
- Keep CRM (Salesforce.com) documentation up to date with key
activities and opportunities to enable effective internal
collaboration and provide input to business forecasting.
- Take the lead in coordinating development of all client
- Adapt and lead client presentations and product
- Be prepared to lead effective professional sales presentations
and product demonstrations, adapted from existing enablement
content or created in collaboration with Product Marketing and
- Great presentations and demonstrations begin with an
attention-grabbing introduction, incorporate specific stories from
the prospect's world that remind the audience of their painful
current situation, and incorporate relevant success stories of our
- Learn and ultimately reach master skill level of Telos offering
and relevant value proposition.
- Learn the core services/solutions and be able to effectively
present these solutions using cost-benefit, ROI and solution
- The knowledge learned will include: Our overall points of
differentiation and value in key applications, business case
modeling tools, high level sales enablement content, key technical
white paper content, case studies, our web site and significant
success stories to facilitate the sales process.
- Demonstrate account knowledge and ability to impact revenue by
utilizing sales tracking systems and providing accurate
- Develop an accurate 12 to 24-month account sales forecast.
- Effectively use Salesforce.com daily to provide organizational
insight regarding active opportunities in all stages of the sales
- Manage entire client lifecycle from acquisition, development
- 25-50% regional travel is expected. Job Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree or higher is required.
- Minimum of 10 years of relative experience is required.
- Strong technical knowledge with a broad range of security
- The successful candidate must meet eligibility requirements to
access sensitive information, which requires US citizenship. Telos
maintains a drug-free workplace and will conduct drug testing on
all applicants who have accepted an offer of employment Telos
Corporation participates in the E-Verify program. Therefore, any
employment with Telos will also be contingent upon confirmation
from the Social Security Administration ("SSA") and/or the
Department of Homeland Security ("DHS") of your authorization to
work in the United States Telos Corporation and its subsidiaries
are committed to equal opportunity for all, without regard to race,
religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability,
genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. Telos
Corporation will make reasonable accommodations for known physical
or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and
applicants with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose
an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you are
interested in applying for an employment opportunity and feel you
need a reasonable accommodation pursuant to the ADA, please contact
us at 1-800-283-1911. If you require relay service assistance,
please click on the following link to review information on your
Telos Corporation is an EEO/AA employer. Job Type Full-Time
Location Keller, TX 76248 US (Primary)
Telos offers an excellent compensation packages including salary
commensurate with experience and benefits to meet your needs for
today and the future. Telos and its subsidiaries are an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or veteran status. v16.2.5 Last sync:
2021-04-06 22:10:13 Telos Corporation is an EEO/AA employer.
Keywords: Telos Corporation, Spokane , Global Sales Director, Sales , Keller, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!