Posted on: November 22, 2021
Job Summary:Oversees sales management activities in one or
- Manages local Account Executives with goal of meeting/exceeding
station revenue, prospecting and new business targets.
- Oversees advertising sales activities in assigned market; is
accountable for achieving/ exceeding targeted advertising sales
revenues for the market and for controlling sales expenses.
- Drives results through others, manages team performance and
holds team accountable against business metrics.
- Translates market and station business strategies into specific
actions to generate sales and revenue.
- Directs sales activities and processes that generate new
business and deepen existing relationships.
- Sets sales goals and guides subsequent goal-setting
- Prepares budgets and revenue forecasts.
- Obtains, allocates and adjusts operations resources to achieve
sales and service goals.
- Oversees management of available advertising inventory to drive
most profitable sales.
- Meets with key accounts.
- Recruits, hires and ensures ongoing training and development of
- Goes on sales calls and conducts in-field coaching to develop
- May review and adjust sales territories, product mix targets
and assigned call lists.
- May direct other functions such as marketing, advertising,
production, traffic and sales operations.Qualifications
- Strong understanding of broadcasting, marketing, promotion, and
- Proven ability to grow new business and find new revenue
- Excellent leadership and coaching ability; can successfully
coach others in sales practices
- Deep understanding of local markets, customers, and competitors
in order to target needs and drive sales
- Can create productive, long-term customer relationships.
- Adept as entrepreneurial self-starter
- Excellent ability to organize, prioritize, and multi task
- Can push self and others to achieve and excel in a fast-paced
- Excellent business and people decision-making skills
- Can model positive energy and handle stress in the face of
challenges, deadlines and financial pressures
- Flexibility and creativity
- Excellent communication and influencing skills across multiple
- Excellent interpersonal skills and collaboration with
- 3+ years--- experience as an Account Executive or Sales Manager
in media industry with proven track record of successEducation
- 4-year college degree preferred
Keywords: ExecuNet, Spokane , SVP Sales, Sales , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!