Real Estate Sales Broker - Unity Home Group, Inc.
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Unity Home Group, Inc.
Needed: More Buyer and Seller Agents
Realistically earn $75,000 - $100,000 in your first 12 months.
Unity Home Group, Inc. provides systems and marketing techniques to
help you succeed in real estate. We are looking for both Buyer and
Seller Agents! Or do both, you decide!
Are you ready to be part of something bigger?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in your market
- A licensed broker or team leader?
- Willing to obtain a real estate license if you don't have one
- A self-starter, resourceful, and intelligent?
- Someone who enjoys helping others with their needs?
Do you want:
- A Defined Structure, technology, and resources?
- Quality Inbound Leads on a consistent basis?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can
focus on clients)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team working environment?
- To be a part of something larger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team and gain our
proven track record to set up your success, apply now.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property
desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential
- Primary duties include follow-up calls, e-mail, and text
- Overall management of sales pipeline.
- Provide world-class customer service to buyers.
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text, and CRM.
- Hold open houses regularly as required.
- Keep customer experience above your needs.
- Work towards positive client reviews on major web portals.
- Consistently network and market to help prospect new
- "Always be consulting" by providing your clients with your very
best service and your very best advice.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by
supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain one (We will
assist with you obtaining your license).
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies.
- Grit, determination, and a great team player.
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent
communicator, both written and verbal.
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and
- Thrives in a true team-oriented environment.
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple
- High school diploma or bachelor's degree preferred.
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus
on a high level of customer service.
- Basic computer skills and ability to learn new skills
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build meaningful connections, relationships, rapport
quickly, and enjoy meeting new people.
- Forward-thinking, proactive, dynamic and you are able to
perform well under pressure.
$75,000+ at plan commission
About Unity Home Group, Inc.
Our entire team is vested in all our customers' buying or selling
experiences. Our team members each play a specific role in making
every transaction successful. We work together to ensure customers
receive superb service and optimal results. Customers are the focus
of our team. It is this team structure that has led to amazing
results over the years.
We sold over 700 homes in 2021 and are the industry leaders in
Anchorage, Eagle River, and Wasilla. We plan to continue our growth
through excellent customer service, creating an amazing consumer
experience, and empowering our associates with cutting-edge
systems, support, and technology.
Keywords: WizeHire, Spokane , Real Estate Sales Broker - Unity Home Group, Inc., Sales , Spokane, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!