Agronomy Sales Representative
Company: CHS Inc
Posted on: June 25, 2022
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers,
ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides
grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around
the world. - We serve agriculture customers and consumers across
the United States and around the world. - Most of our 10,000
employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in
19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower
agriculture.SummaryCHS has an exciting opportunity in our Country
Operations Retail Division in Walla Walla, WA! We are looking for a
motivated self-starter to join our growing agriculture organization
to be an Agronomy Sales Representative. You will work with farmers,
ranchers and producers to promote the proper use of crop protection
products, plant food, seed and other services offered at the
cooperative to area producers by making on-the-farm sales
presentations. The ideal candidate will have a strong mathematical
aptitude and the ability to formulate fertilizer
- Achieve sales goals and execute sales plans within an assigned
medium to large size sales territory and/or level of
- Focus on personal sales targets, new business development and
troubleshooting on problem or key local market accounts.
- Create and recommend specific agronomy programs to targeted
accounts with the goal of increasing agronomy business.
- Spend a majority of time developing relationships with farmers
to earn business.
- Utilize seed, Precision Farming technology, finance, and other
marketing tools to grow market share.
- Understand the business functions of the employee team and
assist the team in improving the efficiency and profitability of
the location(s) assigned.
- Coordinate with custom applicators and tanks on the spreading,
spraying, and delivery of bulk fertilizer to assure the
cost-effective use of equipment.
- Establish and maintain effective public relations through
customer education and the promotion of new products.
- Ensure that federal and state regulations pertaining to
chemicals and fertilizers are observed and adhered to.
- Work with patrons in a courteous and professional manner.
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
- Work extended hours in-season to meet business demands.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all
safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and
communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in
correcting unsafe actions or conditions.Minimum Qualifications
- 5 plus years of Agronomy sales or related sales experience
- Ability to work extended hours in-seasonAdditional
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with:
- Extensive knowledge of agronomy
- Utilizing sales tools to achieve all goals and objectives.
- Relationship building with internal and external
- Manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment with
rapidly shifting priorities.CHS offers a competitive total
compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision,
Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid
Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and
Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption
assistance.CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Effective January
6, 2020, the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Motor
Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) requires employers to conduct
a pre-employment verification full query against the newly
established License Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse prior to
beginning employment in a position that requires a valid commercial
driver's license (CDL). Candidates seeking employment in a position
that requires a commercial motor vehicle license must voluntarily
enter their information into the FMCSA and must provide disclosure
authorization, at the time of offer, to CHS or an authorized
third-party agent of CHS to verify the information.
Keywords: CHS Inc, Spokane , Agronomy Sales Representative, Sales , Prescott, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!