Agronomy Sales Representative
Company: CHS Inc
Location: Walla Walla
Posted on: September 24, 2022
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers,
ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides
grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around
the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the
United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees
are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19
countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower
CHS Primeland has an opportunity in our Country Operations
Division. We are looking for a Agronomy Sales Representative in
Walla Walla, WA.You will work with farmers, ranchers and producers
to promote the proper use of crop protection products, plant food,
seed and other services offered at the cooperative to area
producers by making on-the-farm sales presentations. The ideal
candidate will have a strong mathematical aptitude and the ability
to formulate fertilizer applications. You must be detail-oriented
with excellent communication skills both verbal and written. This
opportunity has growth potential and offers mobility within
- Execute sales plans to achieve sales goals and increase
profitability through implementation of sales, marketing and
consulting processes for products and services.
- Evaluate current customer programs and develop sales and
marketing plans and programs to meet complex business needs while
growing the business.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, distribution, operations,
technical staff and credit to heighten the visibility and impact of
sales calls and improve efficiency and profitability.
- Facilitate positive long-term relationships with suppliers and
customers to create long term repeat business.
- Identify needs and provide consultative services for businesses
and customers by combining established relationships with product,
marketing and technical skills.
- Prepare sales presentations, contracts, bids and proposals to
ensure successful outcome of transactions.
- Provide training to staff and customers.
- Work with customers in a courteous and professional manner.
Service customer complaints and inquiries.
- Lead sales projects and act as a mentor to less experienced
- Develop knowledge of multiple products and apply this knowledge
in all aspects of the job.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all
safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and
communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in
correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
- Other duties and responsibilities as needed or assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Collaborate with other CHS divisions to leverage business
relationships, growing the CHS enterprise.
- Forecast supply requirements by month and annual basis.
- Manage P and L for an assigned territory Training Provided:
- Product Training
- CHS Sales Training
- National Sales Certification available
- Computer Training on CRM Software
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- High School diploma or GED
- 2+ years of experience in Sales, Business Development, and/or
Sales Business Operations
- Bachelor's degree preferred in Business, Communications,
Marketing, or related field
- Outside sales experience to include: presentations, utilizing
persuasive negotiation skills, customer service, conflict
resolution, and working independently
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in MS Office Suite: Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record
- Pre-employment screening is based on the job requirements and
industry guidelines and may or may not be required for the
position. If required, selected candidates must pass pre-employment
screenings to include all or a combination of drug, criminal, motor
vehicle check, physical requirements and FMSCA Clearinghouse.
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits
include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and
Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded
Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition
reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: CHS Inc, Spokane , Agronomy Sales Representative, Sales , Walla Walla, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!